Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can we troll and gaslight IT users?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
I have seen a lot of post here about this guys
Each time you guys try to change their mind with good argument, obviously they don't give a shit and pick some racist bait here
It's not funny at all
I would do a troll in mass where everyone gaslight them for not doing enough like a red pill scammer and making them do retard stuff in real life
Since they are all autistic and tranny they will do it, and we could Laugh about it.
Like some autistic retard that post about looking at a girl for 20 second straight for "frame "thanks to hamza.
Also telling them that we are a female, a pussy that they can fuck and troll them really bad in fake relationship.
Really more funny that trying to change their retard rotten mind like everyone is doing.

Don't waste your time on ueseless, worthless individuals.

Yes, They want us dead so troll them all you want.

they tried to make me kill myself so they deserve bad things

Don't waste your time on ueseless, worthless individuals.
I just wanna laugh, I really don't give a shit about them
Anyway I would lose time playing video games anyway so...

they tried to make me kill myself so they deserve bad things
Can confirm, Ive read quite alot of what they said about him, TBH, I hope a horse rapes them to death!

IT don't give a fuck about our mental health or out existence. Most of them are women that hate our existence because we are sub5 males. Troll them all you want but remember that they also benefit from it mentally.

you could catfish ITcels, I'm sure that they are tired of ITfoids not putting out despite their whiteknighting

but idk what this is supposed to mean:

I would do a troll in mass where everyone gaslight them for not doing enough like a red pill scammer and making them do retard stuff in real life

No, troon era is ovER

you could catfish ITcels, I'm sure that they are tired of ITfoids not putting out despite their whiteknighting

but idk what this is supposed to mean:
Yea I wrote shit English wait
(Fuck I can't edit it)

IT don't give a fuck about our mental health or out existence. Most of them are women that hate our existence because we are sub5 males. Troll them all you want but remember that they also benefit from it mentally.

I have seen a lot of post here about this guys
Each time you guys try to change their mind with good argument, obviously they don't give a shit and pick some racist bait here
It's not funny at all
Since they are all autistic and tranny they will do it, and we could Laugh about it.
Like some autistic retard that post about looking at a girl for 20 second straight for "frame "thanks to hamza.
Also telling them that we are a female, a pussy that they can fuck and troll them really bad in fake relationship.
Really more funny that trying to change their retard rotten mind like everyone is doing.
if they see this post, your plan is ova

the best thing is to let IT fade into obscurity by not posting about them or posting any baits they can upload to their gay subreddit. no content = no upvotes = less users = IT dies

no that’s misogynistic

the best thing is to let IT fade into obscurity by not posting about them or posting any baits they can upload to their gay subreddit. no content = no upvotes = less users = IT dies
Yeah I know ,I am still not trolling them away.
But I had some idea
1) post cuckold psyop like the jews are doing on the white
2) maybe I will larp as a woman and have a relationship with one of them and doxx
3) make fake story super idiotic just to prove their point and laugh at them
4) harass the females on that page posting photo of subhumans and telling them if they are single

They already gaslight themselves

You can Gaslight them to a noose, thing is do you have the mental fortitude to do so