Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do we allow non-incels here now?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Saw this strange user with a white username that stuck out from everyone else in the user list. Their custom title is also very suspicious... :feelswhat:
I hope this is not what it seems like, otherwise .is has truly fallen :lasereyes:

If we allowed unrestricted immigration to this site, non-incels would quickly outnumber the native incels

It’s the end of the line for @EndOfLine

It’s because they joined when we had an “ask an incel” section which eventually was removed: Somehow, these accounts are still here

It’s because they joined when we had an “ask an incel” section which eventually was removed: Somehow, these accounts are still here
Lifefuel for joineddatecels

Its over for this site, Chads and manlet shamers get to be here

Lifefuel for joineddatecels
How come you guys don’t recall this? If you were lurking i would have assumed
Its over for this site, Chads and manlet shamers get to be here
It’s been over for this site for a long time: Ask the OGs, it’s been over since 2020-2021ish, but i’d say it really was over around early this year.

Funny af, they got trolled hard on that section

:feelsautistic: yeah fakecels can finally invite their normie friends onto here

“ask an incel” section
they shouldve brought that back tbh. I dont have any problem conversing with people that disagree with me, as long as they're in an honest discussion and arent ruining the incel subforums

This

I wish we had a complete list of non-incel accounts so they could all be nuked altogether

This

I wish we had a complete list of non-incel accounts so they could all be nuked altogether
What about actualy making it? Usualy normalfags are taken one by one by posting coping/positive experiences threads, but mass ban woud be better. More impact. The same with soy schoolars who want to "learn" about incels. Fuck them too

What about actualy making it? Usualy normalfags are taken one by one by posting coping/positive experiences threads, but mass ban woud be better. More impact. The same with soy schoolars who want to "learn" about incels. Fuck them too
Might do it yeah tbh