Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Ukrainians deserve their annihilation?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★★
Whilst all Western people have voted for Jew puppets or outright support their replacement by other races, Ukraine is a special case. They overthrew their president as they longed to be part of the faggot West, they voted and accepted a Jew Kike as their president and now they do not protest as their people are quite literally sent to be annihilated in a war started and funded by the Jewish West.

It is for this reason that I do not support Ukraine, everyone can see that the inevitable future for Ukraine is for men of foreign race to be mass imported to replace all the men that the Jewish elite have sent to their deaths.
And Ukrainians don't seem to mind at all, thus they have chosen to die as a nation.

yea, fuck those faggots

Absolutely, comrade Stalin didn't kill enough during the holodohoax

No, because Ukraine is 99% white and super anti faggotry. Sadly, they have to bow down to western ZOG otherwise the murdering and looting African-Asian mutt horde from Russia will take over their country.

No, because Ukraine is 99% white and super anti faggotry. Sadly, they have to bow down to western ZOG otherwise the murdering and looting African-Asian mutt horde from Russia will take over their country.
They voted for a Jew, mass migration is on the agenda for them now as Jewlensky has the excuse that all Ukrainian men are either dead or maimed.

This. Idk how the OP can delude himself into thinking Ukrainians are more cucked than the likes of Anglos & Germans

This. Idk how the OP can delude himself into thinking Ukrainians are more cucked than the likes of Anglos & Germans
Nothing more cucked than dying for ZOG

They voted for a Jew, mass migration is on the agenda for them now as Jewlensky has the excuse that all Ukrainian men are either dead or maimed.
Zelensky was actually more pro Russian than the previous President and his opponent to be precise. He was voted in because his opposition was too distasteful for the Russian speakers in Ukraine so most of the Russophones voted for Zelensky.

Zelensky was actually more pro Russian than the previous President and his opponent to be precise. He was voted in because his opposition was too distasteful for the Russian speakers in Ukraine so most of the Russophones voted for Zelensky.
Really I find this hard to believe

Really I find this hard to believe
He ran on a platform that advocated negotiations and concessions to Russia. He was more peaceful and less aggressive in foreign policy than Poroshenko who was the incumbent opposition candidate. In fact, a lot of Ukrainians disliked him for what they saw as being too overly accepting of Russian demands prior to the war. I've talked with people from the country who can attest to this.

Last edited:
He ran on a platform that advocated negotiations and concessions to Russia. He was more peaceful and less aggressive in foreign policy than Poroshenko. In fact, a lot of Ukrainians disliked for what they saw as being too overly accepting of Russian demands prior to the war. I've talked with people who can attest to this.
Then that makes my point more valid, the average Ukrainian sees the degeneracy of the rest of Europe and decided they want to be apart of that.
The Ukrainian whores who have already left are never going back and Ukrainian men a dying for nothing.

Nothing more cucked than dying for ZOG
Westerners not only die for but massacre millions of innocents for ZOG. Look at what happened to Libya, Iraq, Syria, Japan, The Third Reich

Their whore, traitorous women definitely do.

But the ukrainecels need a fucking break. They got sent to a brutal war to die for nothing and their own women betrayed them. Ukrainecels deserve better.

Westerners not only die for but massacre millions of innocents for ZOG. Look at what happened to Libya, Iraq, Syria, Japan
Army recruitment for Western Europe, at least for the UK is very low now.

And these conflicts (apart from Japan) did not cause significant casualties for the ZOG west, I would call those who fought in those wars mercenaries rather than cucks.

Last edited:
:feelsahh:No, because Ukraine is 99% white and super anti faggotry. Sadly, they have to bow down to western ZOG otherwise the murdering and looting African-Asian mutt horde from Russia will take over their country.
Fuck those faggots, fuck inflation, fuck jews, and lastly FUCK YOU WEEB TURBO NIGGER FAGGOT

>M-mmhM b-Buuttt
>Mmuh wyt RACE pooorrrrnfic:feelsohh:

Stormfrontcucks get the Rope.
All fields

Whilst all Western people have voted for Jew puppets or outright support their replacement by other races, Ukraine is a special case. They overthrew their president as they longed to be part of the faggot West, they voted and accepted a Jew Kike as their president and now they do not protest as their people are quite literally sent to be annihilated in a war started and funded by the Jewish West.

It is for this reason that I do not support Ukraine, everyone can see that the inevitable future for Ukraine is for men of foreign race to be mass imported to replace all the men that the Jewish elite have sent to their deaths.
And Ukrainians don't seem to mind at all, thus they have chosen to die as a nation.
:feelsthink:

Broadly agree. However 'The Ukraine' is made up, there is no such country, people, nation etc. It's an artificial entity that shouldn't have been created, and was captured with a CIA Colour Revolution. It's now under a puppet government of local Jews taking orders from Jews in the USA (who take orders from Jews in London). There's not much doubt that the post Maidan elections were illegitimate, but it's open martial law now with elections suspended and opposition banned etc.

Millions of people have emigrated, as they saw which way things were going, and that began years ago, before the 2022 war, before the 2014 war, before Maidan in 2012, although of course the emigration has accelerated. The number one destination for Ukrainian emigrants was/is Russia. As I said there is no such thing as a 'Ukrainian nation', it's effectively an ideology, which people choose or reject (Украинцами не рождаются, Украинцами умирают). Some chose it, some rejected it, resisted it, then left when they saw it had won, and those who resisted but didn't leave when they could, well, you never want to be in No Man's Land, be one or the other or you will have problems in life.

The Ukraine has been targeted by the Jews to be ethnically cleansed and become a new Israel-style country and the evil people and NPCs who collaborate get what they fucking deserve.

Last edited:
Not like russians deserve to die either.

But ukraine was always part of the ussr since its beginning.

Broadly agree. However 'The Ukraine' is made up, there is no such country, people, nation etc. It's an artificial entity that shouldn't have been created, and was captured with a CIA Colour Revolution. It's now under a puppet government of local Jews taking orders from Jews in the USA (who take orders from Jews in London). There's not much doubt that the post Maidan elections were illegitimate, but it's open martial law now with elections suspended and opposition banned etc.

Millions of people have emigrated, as they saw which way things were going, and that began years ago, before the 2022 war, before the 2014 war, before Maidan in 2012, although of course the emigration has accelerated. The number one destination for Ukrainian emigrants was/is Russia. As I said there is no such thing as a 'Ukrainian nation', it's effectively an ideology, which people choose or reject (Украинцами не рождаются, Украинцами умирают). Some chose it, some rejected it, resisted it, then left when they saw it had won, and those who resisted but didn't leave when they could, well, you never want to be in No Man's Land, be one or the other or you will have problems in life.

The Ukraine has been targeted by the Jews to be ethnically cleansed and become a new Israel-style country and the evil people and NPCs who collaborate get what they fucking deserve.
Thanks for the good response, a good overview of the situation.

Wigger country

Westerners not only die for but massacre millions of innocents for ZOG. Look at what happened to Libya, Iraq, Syria, Japan, The Third Reich
Yet they never raise a single hand against negroes. I wonder why.

Do Ukrainians Indians deserve their annihilation?

HELL YES!!!

only think i care about is that the ukrain war puts me at risk of being drafted if the war escalates, dont wanna fight for retarded fags

only think i care about is that the ukrain war puts me at risk of being drafted if the war escalates, dont wanna fight for retarded fags
It's a long way from being implemented, but the French, German, British etc. governments are starting to push to send troops to the Ukraine.

based and larouchepilled

It's a long way from being implemented, but the French, German, British etc. governments are starting to push to send troops to the Ukraine.
pray i become heavy artillery, furthest away from the frontline

Russia barely has any Africans. And Russians literally founded and built many crucial cities in today's Ukraine.

They now have lgbt parades.