Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do ugly guys you see outside take care of their appearances

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
I think good looking guys tend to take care of their appearances more while ugly guys just go with the flow.

I think a big reason why this is the case is because no matter how good ugly guys dress or do their hair, they are not going to receive attention from women, there will be no positive reinforcement, so they probably just don't bother.

Most I see do, wishing to keep a presentable image for whatever wageslaving or schooling they may be going to, it being a requirement to not instantly be kicked out and ostracized even further; the ones I see that don't have likely already given up after years of discrimination and mistreatment otherwise, as you say. :society:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

@shii410 @Diocel @Pixycel 10 bucks says OP is a femalo

I think good looking guys tend to take care of their appearances more while ugly guys just go with the flow.

I think a big reason why this is the case is because no matter how good ugly guys dress or do their hair, they are not going to receive attention from women, there will be no positive reinforcement, so they probably just don't bother.
roastie spotted :foidSoy:

Yes. In the Minneapolis Target(Nicolet Mall), homeless males regularly shaved and cleaned themselves.

@shii410 @Diocel @Pixycel $20 says OP is a femalo
roastie spotted :foidSoy:
"they are not going to receive attention from women, there will be no positive reinforcement, so they probably just don't bother."

I said they dont receive positive reinforcement either way. If a good looking guy takes care of their appearance, it will only improve his chances, but nothing for an ugly guy.

doesn't make sense to do that when your maxxed out apearance is mogged by the chad that just woke up

"they are not going to receive attention from women, there will be no positive reinforcement, so they probably just don't bother."

I said they dont receive positive reinforcement either way. If a good looking guy takes care of their appearance, it will only improve his chances, but nothing for an ugly guy.
Obese foid

This thread isn’t necessarily the reason I said that jfl

My lack of taking care of myself caused my jaw to shrink, my chin to recede and my dick to shrivel.

Yes. Haven't seen a good looking face in gym yet

I plan to have double jaw surgery done to my jaw to get perfect teeth, and a bone surgery (that is actually prescribed by a doctor for my knee problem, my knees have bad shape, fixing that will add an inch to my height).

I doubt exercise will get me anywhere, i eat creatine and ridiculous amounts of meat to stay lean, my frame is so bad i'm a skinny fat bloated type that no female in existence (outside of SEA) would take a second look at.

I wear nice clothes, always a nice coat, nice jacket, expensive, good quality clothes, it makes absolute 0 difference, i could as well wear a tshirt and no one would take a second look, i just look like a goof no matter what i wear, so it makes no sense.

Last edited:
I have severe executive dysfunction which is why I've become so ugly JFL. If I didn't have ADHD I'd probably have ascended in my early 20s.

I have severe executive dysfunction which is why I've become so ugly JFL. If I didn't have ADHD I'd probably have ascended in my early 20s.

Try Methylphenidate.

"Video games"? No. At that time, I could barely move around due to depression and executive dysfunction.

I received no empathy, of course, since I was a "low status male" due to illness and appearance.

Medication, organizational schemes, et cetera...

I have executive dysfunction and tend to unmotivated/disorganized easily. A stimulant is my go-to aid for those problems.

Infantile Mind(Swaddled):

This extends to his intelligence, of course. He has moderate dyscalculia and executive dysfunction.

View attachment 554787

More Surrogates:

View attachment 554790

View attachment 554792

View attachment 554794

Yes, though harassment from an inferior being is hardly a manifestation of executive dysfunction.

You know multiple languages and are more intelligent than them. As am I - Both, evidently.

I take care of my appearance but it doesn't matter cuz my jaw is recessed jfl.
@shii410 @Diocel @Pixycel 10 bucks says OP is a femalo
Fr

Water. No point in polishing a turd. Just do bare minimum grooming (shower + look after hair) and don incelwear to go fully invisible

Ye

ugly guys have worse personalities as well
if only they could buy good personality from amazon

Depends on race. White uglies do but Hispanic and black uglies not so much.

I plan to have double jaw surgery done to my jaw to get perfect teeth, and a bone surgery (that is actually prescribed by a doctor for my knee problem, my knees have bad shape, fixing that will add an inch to my height).

I doubt exercise will get me anywhere, i eat creatine and ridiculous amounts of meat to stay lean, my frame is so bad i'm a skinny fat bloated type that no female in existence (outside of SEA) would take a second look at.

I wear nice clothes, always a nice coat, nice jacket, expensive, good quality clothes, it makes absolute 0 difference, i could as well wear a tshirt and no one would take a second look, i just look like a goof no matter what i wear, so it makes no sense.
creatine causes water retention and meat makes u ugly. just wholefoodsmaxx jfl

Good point, sometimes I don’t bother with my grooming, fashion while sometimes I do.

It depends on whether I feel like putting an effort into grooming, fashion will actually make a difference between me being treated normally and being treated like a truecel

A lot of ugly guys are oblivious though for a long time and still try. A lot of them actually have a lot of confidence aswell tho. I’ve seen a lot that are real out there and confident. Some make an effort with hair skin and style other let themselves go or don’t really do much. Most guys though won’t consider surgery