Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u speak like u do online like in real life

asuraxia

asuraxia

seiyuucel
★★★
my friend (also incel retard) recorded a video of me yesterday once i saw it i realised i was actually talking like i do on here and it made me feel like even more of a tard cause i was unaware that i was speaking like that outside do you ever find yourself doing this

I don’t know how I speak IRL tbh. Only people can tell

No because I don't speak casually online. I'm not part of a faggot discord server.

Online I speak mostly in English because most crackies and niggis do not speak Arabic, and less Moroccan Arabic. :feelskek:

No since I don't speak english.

Often it's hard to say what I really mean, irl.

Online I speak mostly in English because most crackies and niggis do not speak Arabic, and less Moroccan Arabic. :feelskek:
المحتوى العربي غبي بشكل عام و ما اعتقد اكو مكان نكدر نتكلم بيه عن مشاكلنا بالعربي

No, I don't speak English IRL (except rarely in work meetings).

Often it's hard to say what I really mean, irl.
Due to language barrier or stutter?

I also have the same problem describing something in my native language that can be easier described in english is usually pain in the arse

المحتوى العربي غبي بشكل عام و ما اعتقد اكو مكان نكدر نتكلم بيه عن مشاكلنا بالعربي
هداكشي لكاين

Due to language barrier or stutter?

I also have the same problem describing something in my native language that can be easier described in english is usually pain in the arse
Stutter if stressed, and because i rarely talk in real life for years i can't talk like normies

Nah, I don’t think I’ve ever used most of those terms in a normal conversation. One guy once said that I sound like an AI when talking since apparently I have a very monotone voice, and that may be how I sound in text as well with the walls of text I sometimes produce if you get what I mean, but no, I don’t think I talk that same way.

Though, in the end, it’s impossible to truly judge myself, since:

I don’t know how I speak IRL tbh. Only people can tell

And also:

No since I don't speak english.

Yes.
I refer to females as females when they speak to me, call niggers niggers in their face, tell kikes they won’t get my money when I see them and ask trannies when they’ll join the 41%

why are you such a faggot?

Yes.
I refer to females as females when they speak to me, call niggers niggers in their face, tell kikes they won’t get my money when I see them and ask trannies when they’ll join the 41%
vid or larp