Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do u guys enjoy life

i used to enjoy life back then but not anymore i hate everything and i dont find video games fun anymore. i used to enjoy playing cs go like the whole last year but when i tried to play it my skills fell of so i just quitted:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i also used to be a social person besides me getting bullied i used to enjoy going to the parks when i was 12 years old what a good old days i wouId do anything to go back to those days where everythiing was fun but now suffering hits me so hard that sometimes i dont know if i am a human or not
Tumblr p1zy00r8nW1v6w3juo4 500

no i hate life. fuck life. i am miserable every waking moment. it is unbearable being alive

i used to enjoy life back then but not anymore i hate everything and i dont find video games fun anymore. i used to enjoy playing cs go like the whole last year but when i tried to play it my skills fell of so i just quitted:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i also used to be a social person besides me getting bullied i used to enjoy going to the parks when i was 12 years old what a good old days i wouId do anything to go back to those days where everythiing was fun but now suffering hits me so hard that sometimes i dont know if i am a human or not
i would enjoy life if people stop conspiring against me

can u tell me who is trying to conspire against u
federal goverment and HM's Secret Service.
They dont like that i know about drying up of rivers and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back