Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do u consider males with white skin&shitcolored hair&eyes white people?

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
Or we are ethnics?
MALE ONLY TOBEHONESTNOTGONNALIE

Or we are ethnics?
Just blonde hair and blue eyes maxxx theory. But I think most people in Northern Europe actually have dark hair and eyes.
I don't know about hair, but lighter eyes make you look a lot more attractive.

You’re white

Well you can have all those features and be from outside northern europe, so not necessarily. For example, rice.
Sure but from the way he’s wording his post he’s clearly white.

Sure but from the way he’s wording his post he’s clearly white.
are u trying to postmaxx bro? its not about whos what race(im slav btw) but whats considered white , also
tyw (tell you what) theres different criteria for male & female, 4 example
if you have dark nipples , lips and clitoris as female u are considerd ethnic, this topic is about males tho aintgonnalie

That's not enough information to go on. What's the facial structure? What's the hair texture? Stuff like that will give you a rough idea.

are u trying to postmaxx bro? its not about whos what race(im slav btw) but whats considered white , also
tyw (tell you what) theres different criteria for male & female, 4 example
if you have dark nipples , lips and clitoris as female u are considerd ethnic, this topic is about males tho aintgonnalie
If I was trying to postmaxx I would have 500+ by now. It was my mistake that I read your post slightly wrong. I thought you were asking if you were white based on your features.
It depends though they’re ethnics with white skin with those features and whites with said features. Having that skin type doesn’t necessarily make you white but you do have white skin.

That's not enough information to go on. What's the facial structure? What's the hair texture? Stuff like that will give you a rough idea.
White means geographic origin of recent ancestors, nothing to do with features.

Yes. And so did everyone else only a couple years ago. Jew divide and conquer tactics I think

Or we are ethnics?
tenor.gif

There are people in sweden who have brown hair and brown eyes who are in the same genetic group as people with blond hair and blue eyes. Not sure how eye color or hair color has anything to do with putting people in certain genetic groups, assuming you mean “white” as a genetic group

White means geographic origin of recent ancestors, nothing to do with features.
I mean "white" is extremely vague, some even believe that only nordics are white jfl.

I am white, with dark hair and greenish eyes. But i am only half white.
So i am technically mutt, but probably the better type of a mutt

No white= light skin + caucasian facial structure

If you smell like a wet dog and or sausages your definitely white:lul:

br10_grande.jpg

Ethnic male here
heres the dilema my nigga, ure posting some above avg male with said features but, were happening to be on an incel forum my dude, and if this guy was NOT PART of the 20% (males, which females find attractive) aka us u probably wouldnt be that fast to call this guy white tbhngl

heres the dilema my nigga, ure posting some above avg male with said features but, were happening to be on an incel forum my dude, and if this guy was NOT PART of the 20% (males, which females find attractive) aka us u probably wouldnt be that fast to call this guy white tbhngl
tenor.gif

Stop coping, having dark eyes and hair doesn't make you ethnic by any means.

yea aight, u are technically illiterate and jestermaxxing rn, gonna ignore u ngl

Keep saying that to yourself man, no one will ever take this shit seriously.

I mean, you can call them "white" but you can't call them "caucasian"

I mean "white" is extremely vague, some even believe that only nordics are white jfl.
based af, true nords will rise again. Although it's weird cause if any group is white, it has to include English, cause they are the ones who invented the term.

So you defining white to be what females find attractive? Gigacope. Although ethnic is a retarded word, as everyone has an ethnicity (unless mutt) and things like English are an ethnicity, you are still white even if you are a 0/10 trucel

No white= light skin + caucasian facial structure
Outside America and Canada, Caucasian means from the Caucus region, like the Armenian or Azerbaijani people, nothing to do with people in Northern Europe and such.

I got white skin and green eyes but I'm not white

Or we are ethnics?

Your still White if your genetic makeup is caucasoid & if you have a White phenotype it would give you a massive boost in Asia, African & South American dating, but it wouldn't be as much of an aid as being White with light eyes & light hair.

very dark hair and eyes definitely make you look like a deathnik, especially if not pale

We are all subhumans
Whats the fuckin point of being a nigger or a cumskin