Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the police monitor and track incels?

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
Have any of you had a home visit from the police or been asked to go to their station for things written on incel forums?

They are too busy shooting to niggers in the USA and chasing people for the "hate crime" in the Europe.

But seriously, unless you will write something really bad here like a photo with your guns and some info that you are going ER then nothing will happen to you lol

We are monitored to an extent but not individually like that

Do the police monitor and track incels?​

No, we don't.

As a chief deputy of the 69th dept. of the THOT POLICE, I hereby inform you we don't "track and monitor" any incels.

Our department mission statement is:

"to promote a safe and foid-free society for our incel brothers and their artsem posterity, for ever and ever so shall Elliot bless us from his inky heaven. Amen"]

Last edited:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Some countries' police may track this webpage, it is more than clear.

Tracking individuals? Maybe maybe maybe.

No, not really, because we are very unimportant for them. Maybe if someone starts glowposting and gets reported for it, perhaps.

How is it that you've joined three years ago and only have 52 posts? And now you're asking this question? :feelswhat:

No, they are tracking nigger who are Innocent, instead of whyte rapist.

I don’t think so unless you have criminal record.

They also make lots of bait posts

Let them monitor us, these motherfucking normies whose wifes are getting railed by BBCs while they are on duty!

Im from Europe, seems like Police departments from the US Have inceldom higher on their priority list, than where I live. US is literally a breeding nest for Mentalcels due to their degenerate society.

Don't be scared of the fags in blue

they could suck my little incel dick tbh

yes w are monitoring...

idc. Like what are they gonna do? Throw me in some mental facility? Fine idc

They are too busy shooting to niggers in the USA and chasing people for the "hate crime" in the Europe.

But seriously, unless you will write something really bad here like a photo with your guns and some info that you are going ER then nothing will happen to you lol
No one here is that retarded to attempt it because most are fakecels and trolls jfl.

We monitor and track them B)

We are pathetic virgin incels, nobody gives a fuck about us.

Have any of you had a home visit from the police or been asked to go to their station for things written on incel forums?
This site is run by feds and you ask questions like that...

They can suck my ass, faggot police