Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO THE IQ TEST

My iq is 145 range but it makes almost zero difference except for I'm probably better at puzzle games and chess. Also, women don't give 2 fs about how smart a guy is. In fact, some even outright hate you. Also even with a high iq you still have to study and learn to make use of your iq.

imagine thinking foids care about IQ, mine is confirmed to be high but you need to basically mask yourself as a retarded NPC to survive

I got a 88, but that's probably because I clicked finish after the first 15 questions. Don't have time for this.

do a 30 minute test where you have to sweat and tryhard? just so you can maybe flex on other people and feel better about your otherwise pathetic life, or feel bad that you are stupid?

no
ill take any L's or low iq accusations on that. i dropped out of highschool multiple times and dropped out of college after getting a ged, i dont mind being low iq

Lots of geniuscels here, time to order that mail pigeon bride

104 last time I tried

Min is 220 but foids HATE peepil with big brain like me it's OVER.

I got 128 when I did an official IQ test a few years ago.

I actually expect to get even higher because I was in gifted as a kid, but I guess not. Perhaps the alcohol abuse, depression and loneliness fried by brain a bit.

I did this shit already and had 130 before

I'll probably get 90 now because the coom ruined my brain

121, I got around 127 on a test I did as a kid

I've done the norwegian before and got something around 130-140, can't remember. I doubt the online tests are reliable anyway

The only use for a high IQ is getting a stem degree and as we all know engineers ain't getting any. Women would rather date a rapist serial killer with an IQ of 60 than an engineercel

Last edited:
I've done the norwegian before and got something around 130-140, can't remember

I got a 88, but that's probably because I clicked finish after the first 15 questions. Don't have time for this.
Same here, and I got scared. It gave me 88 after finishing about 17 questions.

Quit after Puzzle 25, IQ 118 and plenty of time left

Beats chad with with his 87 IQ after getting at least +50 pts for good looks any day

Last edited: