Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory do tallfags have lower T?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
why are tallfags always twink-framed and are social pussies who dont have the balls to approach they're also extremely high inhib / mentalcels who complain about muh non-nt , most of them havent ever approached and are basement dwellers but claim they're incel they dont even try at all.

shorter men are always more low inhib and hyperNT, better frame and faster / more agile

tallfag genocide when?

Tallfags are fuckin volcels

i imagine them as too skinnies for be truecels, but if it's false then are pussies. there isn't another explanation.

tallfags have higher testosterone level , bigger penis size ,better facial and bone structure ,more physical strength ,more grip strength ,more immunity to diseases ,more ability to live in extreme temperatures atmospheres ,less baldness ,more respect in life ,more SMV
they are almost better at everything plus they have more IQ

tallfags have higher testosterone level , bigger penis size ,better facial and bone structure ,more physical strength ,more grip strength ,more immunity to diseases ,more ability to live in extreme temperatures atmospheres ,less baldness ,more respect in life ,more SMV
they are almost better at everything plus they have more IQ
Women live in extra easy, Chad in easy, tallfags in normal and true cells in suicide mode

why are tallfags always twink-framed and are social pussies who dont have the balls to approach they're also extremely high inhib / mentalcels who complain about muh non-nt , most of them havent ever approached and are basement dwellers but claim they're incel they dont even try at all.

shorter men are always more low inhib and hyperNT, better frame and faster / more agile
Depends how tall they‘re.

yeah fuck tallfags

literally this, tallfags are such pussies when it comes to dating but every tallfag i know got APPROACHED by a girl despite one guy being a fat guy with a 4/10 clown-like face and zoomer curly hair even he pulls this 2´4 self hating goblin chick

"why are you always getting rejected" i wonder nigger
tallfag genocide now

Pretty much explains me. Not sure about other tallfags