Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do subhumans reproduce by low iq or instincts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
For example aussie abbos or mexican indigenous subhumans , I honestly should kill myself if i was forced to breed with a subhuman short shitskin indigenous foid with surname "Toto" "Chagala" or "cobaxin". Fucking shit life is farkin stupid. Our boundaries are pain and thanatophobia , Thats what keep us alive , A primitive stupid desire to survive regardless your quality of life while evolved tall foids/chads/subhumans with low iq are happy with their fate. Nauseating reality.

everything wants to reproduce.
it's mental illness to not want to pass your genes, no matter how shit, such as homosexuals and trannies.
and of course foids who claim not to want children are lying.

it's mental illness to not want to pass your genes, no matter how shit, such as homosexuals and trannies.

I think refusing not passing your subhuman genes and refusing to be another puppet is a noble act.

I think refusing not passing your subhuman genes and refusing to be another puppet is a noble act.

maybe, but everything you do in life is service of living a longer life and keep surviving and part of that is your passing genes on.
your brain and bodily functions are all telling you to breed constantly.
so it requires a huge derangement of mental faculties from self-preservation to not want to breed one way or another.
that can come from delusion or enlightenment and tbh you don't know that you'll refuse if the chance comes up.
it could be that you acknowledge it will never happen so you are saying it's a noble deed.

maybe, but everything you do in life is service of living a longer life and keep surviving and part of that is your passing genes on.
your brain and bodily functions are all telling you to breed constantly.
so it requires a huge derangement of mental faculties from self-preservation to not want to breed one way or another.
that can come from delusion or enlightenment and tbh you don't know that you'll refuse if the chance comes up.
it could be that you acknowledge it will never happen so you are saying it's a noble deed.

I would only breed cumskin foids with stable genes , Anything lower is just going backwards in evolutionary shit.

tbh
its not a mental illness if you choose to not reproduce based on cost benefit analysis, living quality, future prospects of safety etc.
monks are not ill.

Last edited:
It's actually an act of mercy not passing on your subhuman genes to a child (especially a male) who would then be forced to live with that suffering for decades.

Reproduction is essentially about surviving, evolution is more of a consequence of that because the surviving traits merge together more and more leaving the unwanted trash traits behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back