Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do SEAcels have it worse than other types of ricecels or it's the same?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Calling all ricecels from Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, etc. Apart from the darker skin for being in a tropical region I don't see a huge difference between them and the other ricecels but I think that SEAcels have it harder for ascending than for example Koreacels (can ascend with a KPOP "stan" foid) or Japancels (can ascend with weeb foid).

JBW is law, no need to make another book for the Bible.

Also 'weeb foids' definitely won't even look at a ricecel

Also 'weeb foids' definitely won't even look at a ricecel
When I was bluepilled I was on a site called interpals where you can chat with people from different nationalities. There were many many K-pop addicted and weeb foids who said in their profiles "I only want to chat with people from Korea and Japan" and in their friends list they had guys that were incel tier or at least low tier normie.

When I was bluepilled I was on a site called interpals where you can chat with people from different nationalities. There were many many K-pop addicted and weeb foids who said in their profiles "I only want to chat with people from Korea and Japan" and in their friends list they had guys that were incel tier or at least low tier normie.
proof?

The real question is how many of those ricecels actually got laid.. pretty sure those foids dedicated most of their chat time to changs anyway, all the other guys were just leftovers from building up their simp brigade