Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do real estate agencies discriminate against low tier men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I don't actually intend on getting own apartment as I believe it is a waste of money as a truecel whenever there are free rooms in fathers house.

However I was curious what the price of apartments and houses were for normies so I looked online. The cheapest apartment to buy in a UK city region was £40k, it was a very rough tiny apartment, the bedroom was basically a bed and wardrobe with no other space. If you were looking a more respectable apartment it is around £80k.

Lets say a poorcel had saved up £50k over many years, would the real estate agency still choose the applicant with the higher salary job? I suppose maybe that only matters if you applied for a mortgage? By the looks of things the properties get many applicants, they have like 10000 views.

Also what if incel wanted to buy a 2 bedroom apartment, would the real estate agency choose a couple over the loner incel?

It all sounds like a hellish existence for poorcels who were kicked out of their family home.

Last edited:
Everyone descriminates low tier men

Those agencies would probably assuume that if you are more financially stable than another person that you will be more responsible with payments etc.

For me the cheapest you can get in my area is around 100k if you're lucky

Those agencies would probably assuume that if you are more financially stable than another person that you will be more responsible with payments etc.
But why would it matter if you already have paid the money for the apartment? I can understand why a bank would not give a mortgage but why would a real estate agent care as long as they got the 50k for example

But why would it matter if you already have paid the money for the apartment? I can understand why a bank would not give a mortgage but why would a real estate agent care as long as they got the 50k for example
Lookshalo

Everyone and everything discriminates against ugly males

Lets say a poorcel had saved up £50k over many years, would the real estate agency still choose the applicant with the higher salary job? I suppose maybe that only matters if you applied for a mortgage? By the looks of things the properties get many applicants, they have like 10000 views.

I believe it's whoever makes the highest offer.

Also you can buy the house at the selling price, but typically people just put down 10% and get a mortgage.

Out of interest I was looking at a high value flat.
Price was around £100k. You'd have to put down a 10% deposit (minimum).

The higher the deposit you put down. The better (cheaper) the mortgage will be.

Of course the bank discriminates against poor men. It's business.

If you can put down a 20% deposit and everyone else can only put less than that, they'll pick you.

I believe it's whoever makes the highest offer.

Also you can buy the house at the selling price, but typically people just put down 10% and get a mortgage.

Out of interest I was looking at a high value flat.
Price was around £100k. You'd have to put down a 10% deposit (minimum).

The higher the deposit you put down. The better (cheaper) the mortgage will be.

Of course the bank discriminates against poor men. It's business.

If you can put down a 20% deposit and everyone else can only put less than that, they'll pick you.
I think it is much harder to get a mortgage now, my father got a mortgage in mid 80s and he was a carpenter.