Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do PoCs argue who was better at fighting the white devil?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
Like do you people compare yourself and list the accomplishments you've carried against the white man? I know for a fact that many blacks consider Asians collaborators.

I'm just curious to know if the Congolese get shit from other africans for working with the portugese etc.

((((They)))) would win by a landslide

Nah people outside america actually worship white people for fucking them over over the last few centuries. Only retarded negros who don't even know their last names pretend to look down on whites because they are "bed"

Nah people outside america actually worship white people for fucking them over over the last few centuries. Only retarded negros who don't even know their last names pretend to look down on whites because they are "bed"

I wouldn't be so confident about that. A black person is 100% justified in his fascism because whites are for him what Jews were for the nazis.

I wouldn't be so confident about that. A black person is 100% justified in his fascism because whites are for him what Jews were for the nazis.
Africans love to be enslaved by white people or nowadays chinese. They have no sense of worth. Only the american constitution taught nigs to consider themselves as humans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back