Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people say you're too quiet?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Not sure if this is an incel trait but I get told this a lot. Even when I make a conscious effort to speak up people will still say they don't hear me.

Maybe out in public in front of people unrelated to me, but at home I'm the loud obnoxious one. My family has always seen me as annoying, brash, dramatic dumbass, but people outside of my family see me as this weird but quiet sweetheart. I guess incels also choose their battles.

Back in school. Nowadays people don’t really talk to me:feelsjuice:

Yes all the time. My voice is pretty hoarse and low so I can understand that

Back in school. Nowadays people don’t really talk to me:feelsjuice:
Are you in college now

Yeah when I was in school

Yes. But it doesn't help that I have literally nothing to talk about like others younger and my age do, in regards to social life, going on dates, casual lays, going on holiday with their girlfriend/wife, kids. Going out with friends, what happened at the event ect. I have nothing to add or contribute except, oh stayed in and watched a crappy movie and what not. So why bother?

I feel like some alienated subhuman being punished for the crime of not being wanted.

Last edited:
people tell me i talk too loud

inb4 chad

Nah because i dont really talk much irl and when i do i just get ignored

Yes, I'm super quiet but when I talk I do it super fast and most of the time people don't hear what I said. Also, the mask made things worse.

Not sure if this is an incel trait but I get told this a lot. Even when I make a conscious effort to speak up people will still say they don't hear me.
I talk to no one now irl but when i used to (mostly saying things like ''hi,how you're doing''),my so called ''parents'' ,normies and the rest of the npcs always use to say ''why are you so quiet''.
Imagine having the nerve to ask someone why is he so quiet and doesn't want to talk to you when you're the one who made him close himself from everyone by treating him like shit.
I wasn't always quiet,scumciety molded me into who i am but treating me like shit.

All the time I can't help it and it's annoying

Yes,. that's literally the first thing everyone notices about me. I've also been told that my voice is soft and sometimes inaudible.

Most of the time yes

All the time, but when I used to try to socialize,people didn’t want me talk anyways, you can never win with normies.