Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many people here are incels .

• Thread starter IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN
  • Start date
Why do you wish any luck to him then??
He is here by his own fault he knows he has a chance at life unlike most of us and probably comes here to feel good about himself
I think he said he was 20 and had no relationship experience at all. Even if he can ascend in the future, there is already some damage done from missing teen love. That’s why I still feel bad for him to an extent. He’s likely socially awkward and ended up here for a reason. Even if he has more ascension potential than us he had to be down enough to find this forum. From my experience you need to be watching lots of blackpill content for a while before you even find this place. Of course I agree he should still try to lose the weight before calling himself an incel. Fatcels are volcels until proven otherwise after weight loss.

I think he said he was 20 and had no relationship experience at all. Even if he can ascend in the future, there is already some damage done from missing teen love. That’s why I still feel bad for him to an extent. He’s likely socially awkward and ended up here for a reason. Even if he has more ascension potential than us he had to be down enough to find this forum. From my experience you need to be watching lots of blackpill content for a while before you even find this place. Of course I agree he should still try to lose the weight before calling himself an incel. Fatcels are volcels until proven otherwise after weight loss.
Atleast he can even live a life at all if he can ascend after fat loss

Even after everything brutal thats happened in my life I would be grateful to get that

Atleast he can even live a life at all if he can ascend after fat loss

Even after everything brutal thats happened in my life I would be grateful to get that
I know. Of all the things that went wrong in my life, one thing that went right was I grew from a manlet to a tall guy during puberty. It never helped me with women, but at least it stopped other guys from picking on me. If he ascended it could never make up for the past, but at least his future could be better and he might be able to leave the past behind to an extent

I know. Of all the things that went wrong in my life, one thing that went right was I grew from a manlet to a tall guy during puberty. It never helped me with women, but at least it stopped other guys from picking on me. If he ascended it could never make up for the past, but at least his future could be better and he might be able to leave the past behind to an extent
Honestly I dont give af If this guys life improves or not He is clearly just here to make himself feel better
He thinks he is better then everyone here

Also I swear nearly every time we talk on here you bring up that you are tall I dont even see what you going from a manlet to tall has to do with anything we were talking about
You seen like a chill guy and I dont have any problem with you
but I always find it funny how tall guys cant resist bringing up their height constantly

Even that fucking guy put “6’1 fatcel “ in his bio just to fucking humble brag
What need was there for him to even put that there other then just to brag

Honestly I dont give af If this guys life improves or not He is clearly just here to make himself feel better

Also I swear nearly every time we talk on here you bring up that you are tall I dont even see what you going from a manlet to tall has to do with anything we were talking about
You seen like a chill guy and I dont have any problem with you
but I always find it funny how tall guys cant resist bringing up their height constantly

Even that fucking guy put “6’1 fatcel “ in his bio just to fucking humble brag
What need was there for him to even put that there other then just to brag
Yeah, him putting that right in his bio is definitely a brag. I don’t like to brag about my height. I just sometimes mention it as something I’m grateful for. The ones who outright brag about their height are just here to shit on others. I only mentioned my height as one of the things I was grateful somehow turned out right for me in spite of all that went wrong.

Yeah, him putting that right in his bio is definitely a brag. I don’t like to brag about my height. I just sometimes mention it as something I’m grateful for. The ones who outright brag about their height are just here to shit on others. I only mentioned my height as one of the things I was grateful somehow turned out right for me in spite of all that went wrong.
Fair enough then
Maybe I mistook what you said but it just gets annoying to constantly hear other men bragging about being 6 ft when you are barely fucking 5’7 :feelskek:

Fair enough then
Maybe I mistook what you said but it just gets annoying to constantly hear other men bragging about being 6 ft when you are barely fucking 5’7 :feelskek:
Yeah man, I can imagine it would get annoying, lol. I didn’t mean it as a brag at all.

He is clearly just here to make himself feel better
No, the only thing I am better than you at is not being a nazi that hates women because of biological reality. I actually think that I am even worse then you. Do you think it's worse to not get into the nba as a 6'10 or as a 6'0 player?

He is clearly just here to make himself feel better
its the case for all people here, seeing that you are not alone and talking about your struggles is making everybody here feel better and thats why forums exist in the first place nigga

No, the only thing I am better than you at is not being a nazi that hates women because of biological reality. I actually think that I am even worse then you. Do you think it's worse to not get into the nba as a 6'10 or as a 6'0 player?
How tf would u be worse off then me you fucking idiot
Even if you are mentally fucked you are 6’1 with a normie face you can still fit into society and live some sort of a decent life

I am genuinely subhuman You wouldnt t trade places with me even if you seriously believed what you said
I would kill you to be in your position I know you wouldn't do the same to be me

its the case for all people here, seeing that you are not alone and talking about your struggles is making everybody here feel better and thats why forums exist in the first place nigga
I didnt mean it in that way

You are here to compare yourself to the subhumans here to make yourself feel higher value