Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people really care about the Olympics?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The 2020 Tokyo Olympics is over, and people are already talking about the next one.

Seems like a waste of time and money: they somehow go 100%+ over budget every time.
All for what, spending hours in celebration of the top 0.0001% of people to be blessed with good genetics and environment over the TV screen? :feelsUgh:

did not even watch one thing about it

The modern institution which calls itself "the Olympics" is an insult to ancient Greek civilization.

I only cared for the curry country medals and nothing else tbh

Fuck no, the Olympics died once Michael Phelps retired.

don't give a shit, it is basically a backdoor avenue for top Chad sperm from all over the world to be delivered to foids in the host country
did not even watch one thing about it

I won a trophy in the special Olympics... so did everyone else!

The Japanese cucked out to BLM, how will they recover? :feelskek:

I won a trophy in the special Olympics... so did everyone else!
I remember once when my high school had everyone get out and cheer on the special needs children who were participating in the special olympics. I felt bad for them, it seemed like most of them were aware of how ridiculous it was. As if they cannot already tell that everyone else is better than them at everything, physical and mental, and they surely wonder why physically and mentally superior individuals are doing such a thing.

I remember once when my high school had everyone get out and cheer on the special needs children who were participating in the special olympics. I felt bad for them, it seemed like most of them were aware of how ridiculous it was. As if they cannot already tell that everyone else is better than them at everything, physical and mental, and they surely wonder why physically and mentally superior individuals are doing such a thing.
These days everyone is a winner!