Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do people/foids actively avoid you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Do you find your peers, coworkers, women, or even family members avoiding you/interacting with you as little as possible? I'm talking about straight up trying their absolute hardest to actively keep distance from you. There's nothing more confirming of your subhumanity than when this shit happens.

Last edited:
I'm a statusmaxxed fakecel, I get attention all the time :feelzez:

but srs I didn't really experience much avoidance, normies often hang out with me, Poland is not as bad in terms of socializing if you NTmaxx and extrovertmaxx

Foids - yes.
Men - no

Yeah, everybody tries to avoid me.

only have to interact with foids in the workplace and yes ofc bro, when u have an ugly face they will always avoid you

I have issues only with females between 14 and 50.
basically all the ones that have the ablity to reproduce.

I don't know, I don't interact with people but I don't think they are avoiding me

No, at least not my family and friends. NoT so sure about foids tbh, since i never really interact with them.

I haven't talked to a non family or work related foid for like more than a year?
I can't even remember it.

Often catch young women (white) staring at my ethnic eyes. I'm quite sure they do it out of fear, and not to suggest I'm attractive or that they want to be approached by me.

When I sit down where a bunch of people are sitting, they stand up and leave.

IT IS SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Does this happen to anyone?

It's like parting the Red Sea. If you want to see beautiful women scatter like cochroaches or set off a stampede, just hang around when I try to make eye contact or say hello. The other day the waitress with the balloon tattoooed on the back of her hamstring just threw the menu down on the table, and walked away without making eye contact or acknowledging me in any way when I said hello to her. I really, really wanted to complement her aesthetic sensibilities, and ask what inspired her to put such fine art on her body. Elegance is so rare nowadays.

Just the stacy's at my school. You know, popular, cheerleader whores. I'm fine with that though. They've been dicked down by all the chads in school, so I don't want the STD-infested thots near me anyways. I can still stare at their fat asses from afar. Their body is their only positive attribute, and it's life fuel knowing that's all they will ever be good for :)

I'd assume they do, since I make an effort to avoid them. Gymcelling at 3am has one older roastie there who is fit and honestly I'd fuck her out of menopause and shatter her osteoporosis hips, but I still actively try to stay on the other side of the gym.

She does cross paths and says hi, but that's just to break the silent discomfort.

Then again, I probably wouldn't be able to keep my dick hard: I hear older women's cunts really start to smell. Maybe rotting cunt innards, maybe their asshole leaks easier. Plus she's at the gym 6 days a week so she's fucking Chads off Tinder, who can blow their cum down her throat and tell her "chug it like your Ensure, bitch" and she'll giggle.

Last edited:
No, at least not my family and friends. NoT so sure about foids tbh, since i never really interact with them.
Same ngl, i usually try to avoid people tho.

With females yes.

No, but I'd rather be avoided/ignored than bullied

Do you find your peers, coworkers, women, or even family members avoiding you/interacting with you as little as possible? I'm talking about straight up trying their absolute hardest to actively keep distance from you.

story of my entire entire entire mega meme of a life

I work with nothing but women. One bitch hates my guts and says barely a word to me. Thankfully the rest tolerate and even be friendly to me from time to time.

But the media and bluepillers said women can only reproduce at the stroke of midnight on their 18th birthday

They treat me like a ghost

Most of the time no but if i try to make small talk they answer as shortest as poisble .... i despise them so much its not like i want to bang them is just to pass the time

I avoid people out of repulsion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back