Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over do people automatically see you as lesser

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
Whenever I meet someone for the first time they belittle me and treat me with little respect. Why? because of my short stature, dark skin, and unattractive face. I now dread any social interaction because i'm terrified of getting my feelings hurt even more. the only place I feel safe is the internet where no one can see my face, thus causing true equality.

Yeah thats what happens to us manlets

Yes. Most people view me as an incompetent young child due to my height, ASD symptoms and stuttering problem. Femoids of my age assume I am 12-15(I'm 23+). Laughed/gazed at "weirdly" many times.

Anyway....I've always been socially dissociated. I remain in my apartment to avoid denigration.

Yep thats pretty much it.

of course they do

Yes, people always talk down to me, I'm sick and tired of it.

I get more debased because I'm a parasite.
But who tf cares anyways?
Why should I contribute to a society that has abandoned me?

It happens often, usually with foids and taller men. That's why I try to end all my conversations as fast as possible.

Yeah pretty much same as you. And when people see you do something that shows that you actually might be worth a fuck, they attack you.

And it supposed to be our fault because we have “toxic personalities” just lol @ life
Because they don't understand cause and effect, and are trying to prop up their delusional belief in a Just World.

Because they don't understand cause and effect, and are trying to prop up their delusional belief in a Just World.
They're so braindead, they can't understand that we're not treated bad by them because we're angy - we're angry because we're treated bad by them :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

They're so braindead, they can't understand that we're not treated bad by them because we're angy - we're angry because we're treated bad by them :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Which is infuriating, because when people encounter a nasty, vicious dog, they don't automatically assume "oh, this dog has a godawful personality, what a mutt," no, they understand that bad things had to happen to it in order for it to get to be that way. They'll have more sympathy for mutts than they ever will for us. :feelsUgh:

I am not short but still see this happening. They invade my personal space or talk over me. I am sick of it though kind of learned ways to deal with it.

Which is infuriating, because when people encounter a nasty, vicious dog, they don't automatically assume "oh, this dog has a godawful personality, what a mutt," no, they understand that bad things had to happen to it in order for it to get to be that way. They'll have more sympathy for mutts than they ever will for us. :feelsUgh:

The real dog pill

Whenever I meet someone for the first time they belittle me and treat me with little respect. Why? because of my short stature, dark skin, and unattractive face.
Shitskinpill. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I get more debased because I'm a parasite.
But who tf cares anyways?
Why should I contribute to a society that has abandoned me?
Being a wagecuck is cucked Like the Name implies.

Let Other man do the work and Woman to have fun while shitting on Said man. Im Out of this Shit .