Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do NOT take pictures with your camera flipped.

S

societyfuckery

Greycel
I thought I was ugly as shit already, but now I somehow got a picture with my back camera and holy fuck. The image flipped is supposedly how people see you irl. Brutal, just brutal. Brutal fucking life. Brutal fucking face. My face is so asymmetrical it looks like my left cheek has a dental bump even though it's just fat. I want to fucking die already...I just can't believe people see that shit when they look at me. No wonder they are disgusted.

Your lens also determine how ugly you look too. I think 50 mm is most accurate

Yep, that's true. It's how everyone sees you and cheats your brains internal face filter.

Front camera lense disortion is a psyop to make you feel ugly and buy beauty products
photo1.jpg

Front camera lense disortion is a psyop to make you feel ugly and buy beauty products
photo1.jpg
Yeah selfie cams are incredibly retarded. I read somewhere that your nose is about 25% bigger when taking a picture on an iPhone selfiecam

photo1.jpg
Yeah this is true, iphone cameras are awful. You need a high quality DLSR camera for pictures.

photo1.jpg
Are there beauty products to fix when you look like the one on the right all the time?

Chinese phones are designed to make you look lighter.

Never trust cameras buddy especially phone they are chad only also the shitty lens will compress everything into one
So mirror is the only accurate presentation