Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not envy NTs. They are pure scum

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Just read this thread about NTs and wanted to make a separate thread for my reply, as I think it deserves it.

https://incels.is/threads/why-being-neuro-typical-matters.609931/

Neurotypicals are nothing to be impressed by, and especially not to be emulated. These people are NPC cattle with no internal will. They are the scum which perpetuates all of humanities suffering. The golems used by high IQ elite to accomplish their ends. The NTs tactics to get relationships/friendships is incredibly psychopathic, they literally sell their souls to get pity sex once a month if their lucky and a high status job. They are, at their base, opinionless automatons programmed to parrot the current big thing.

Oh, so just say I love migrants, niggers, gay people and that women are the same, if not better than men and I get a nice car, ltb wife, and a two story house? SIGN ME UP!

I've worked around these people and looked into their eyes. They have a certain crazed energy about them. Unstable and unsure about themselves. Like what I'd expect a wild animal to behave like.

I think we incels/outcasts/autists get caught up in the weeds and see the flashy illusions of NT life as eternal, never ending pleasure and fun. This is not the case at all.

Have you ever spent time in a nursing home or a hospital? The horror of these places is very hard to describe accurately. I spent lots of time in them a few years ago as my grandma was dying. She was fine until she got the convid-shot. Her toes were literally turning purple and falling off from the clotting... I got to really soak in the vibe of these places.

The nursing home/hospital is the crowning achievement of these NTs lives. This is where their cowardly rat like behavior takes them. I've overheard other families, mine included, discuss who's going to get what from their dying relatives estates. That's all they cared about. There was no love or compassion, just pure ego fueled materialism.

My grandmother said it felt like she was bashing her head against the wall the last 30 years of her life. This is what the bluepill does to people. They live in pure confusion and terror until their final moments. Sure, they coomed and consoomed, but in the end they are forced to reckon with the husk of a human they truly are. They only see the lie they were sold by this matrix that is constructed around us on their deathbed. Their families never loved them. Their spouses never cared about them. Their job, the things they bought, the vacations they had never gave them that contenment they were told it was going to give.

The black pill is a necessity to find that contentment we are all searching for. It's the Truth. These people are not living in Truth, they are living In a kind of Hedonic limbo. Their soul/spirit/immaterial form is never realized, or given a voice. (I know I lost a bunch of you who don't believe in souls, but just replace it with, their Will was never realized.) Their spinelessness and conformity got them nothing in the end.

To quote rehab room, "do not be a free agent in life, let the black pill guide you." Basically my point is, do not look at these bluepilled freaks and envy them. They are more scum than you think you are. Be glad you are blackpilled, for you are living in Truth.

I have my own opinions on how a life is to be lived, to maximize fulfilment, but I'll spare it, as this post is already too long and I'll get a bunch of dnr.

Last edited:
The nursing home/hospital is the crowning achievement of these NTs lives. This is where their cowardly rat like behavior takes them.
Not that we will end up any better. We will either be found as a bloated corpse hanging off the ceiling in our shitty one room apartment or in the woods with blown out brains.

Once you know how NTs truly think of non NTs, you will end hating them far more than you envy them.

Not that we will end up any better. We will either be found as a bloated corpse hanging off the ceiling in our shitty one room apartment or in the woods with blown out brains.
You've broken out of the illusion. You can now choose any path you wish. The blackpill doesn't just end with looks. Food, nutrition, lifestyle, philosophy, courage -- all these if followed with true fervor will result in a life well lived and a minimization of suffering

You can now choose any path you wish.
It's a false choice since there is only a couple of correct ones, which are (if you weren't born rich): wageslave or start doing illegal business.
The blackpill doesn't just end with looks.
The blackpill is the realization that looks are the only thing that matters in important aspects of life.
philosophy, courage -- all these if followed with true fervor will result in a life well lived and a minimization of suffering
You will see that normies don't care about those, because they have no reason to. All that stuff is just a cope for not being able to get easy sex.

It's a false choice since there is only a couple of correct ones, which are (if you weren't born rich): wageslave or start doing illegal business.

The blackpill is the realization that looks are the only thing that matters in important aspects of life.

You will see that normies don't care about those, because they have no reason to. All that stuff is just a cope for not being able to get easy sex.
The people who write our laws break them the most. We are in a war, there is no such thing as peace time. They've just traded bullets for honey buns, tanks for taxes, landmines with vaccines, schools are the new internment camps, etc etc. If you seriously play by the rules and live like a cuckold tax payer, then you will die like one. I cannot help change the mind of someone enslaved like that. If grasping a life worth living to you is impeded by silly notions of legality that cannot be resolved with some high thinking or intellect, you were destined to be enslaved.

we all think to much in the box constructed for us. There are many ways to live a good life if you can break free from those illusions

Last edited:
True. I personally will probably end up like the second scenario unless I die of a heart attack first from my junk food addiction.

The people who write our laws break them the most.
Always has been as such, nothing new.
If you seriously play by the rules and live like a cuckold tax payer, then you will die like one. I cannot help change the mind of someone enslaved like that. If grasping a life worth living to you is impeded by silly notions of legality that cannot be resolved with some high thinking or intellect, you were destined to be enslaved.

You forgot this part of my response.
There are many ways to live a good life if you can break free from those illusions
Yeah, sitting in your room alone and posting on incels.is is a great way to live your life.

Always has been as such, nothing new.

View attachment 1175594
You forgot this part of my response.

Yeah, sitting in your room alone and posting on incels.is is a great way to live your life.
No I read it. You worded it like you were discarding the idea. We live in an unfair world. Start doing illegal shit if that's how you see the only way out being. There are plenty of other routes to do it in a moral way, just start brainstorming. Why do you think they make us wageslave for 40+ hrs a week? They don't want you thinking of ideas to get out and free. You're too busy trying to unwind from the meaningless work you do to give it any real high IQ effort and thought.

You don't know what I do while not on here.

There are plenty of other routes to do it in a moral way, just start brainstorming.
The wast majority of ideas will never amount to anything.
They don't want you thinking of ideas to get out and free.
"They" literally don't care. It's even better for them if you come up with something new they can exploit.

The wast majority of ideas will never amount to anything.
How could you possibly say that without knowing all possible ideas? Get to brainstorming. I have plenty.
"They" literally don't care. It's even better for them if you come up with something new they can exploit.
Why would I scream from the rooftops my new plans at wealth/power generation? I will move in silence. I'm not out to save humanity like Tesla, or any other whistleblowers. I'm out to live a good life. I won't be impeding their rule at all, so they won't even care about me.

Yes many NTs are MEAN and treat me badly because of how I act in public because of my autism

I'm out to live a good life. I won't be impeding their rule at all, so they won't even care about me.
Yeah if you aren't making those ides profitable, how will you improve your life?

Yeah if you aren't making those ides profitable, how will you improve your life?
There's private sector trading all the time. It doesn't need to be TikTok mass produced e marketing the latest new cleaning chemical or weight loss drug level idea. It can literally be anything.

The people who write our laws break them the most. We are in a war, there is no such thing as peace time. They've just traded bullets for honey buns, tanks for taxes, landmines with vaccines, schools are the new internment camps, etc etc. If you seriously play by the rules and live like a cuckold tax payer, then you will die like one. I cannot help change the mind of someone enslaved like that. If grasping a life worth living to you is impeded by silly notions of legality that cannot be resolved with some high thinking or intellect, you were destined to be enslaved.

we all think to much in the box constructed for us. There are many ways to live a good life if you can break free from those illusions
I would gladly avoid taxes and deal drugs if I could but it's easier said than done

I would gladly avoid taxes and deal drugs if I could but it's easier said than done
Easy livin' is what got us to the state we are. I understand, but entertaining the idea at least breaks the cornered in feeling most incels get about their life situations. Laws are for slaves, but to break them and get away with it takes intelligence and intricate planning. This is the safeguard between a million niggers being able to break laws constantly, or a few select "elite" to run the world and do as they please. Life is one big IQ test. Nature reserves the finest pleasures for the smartest and most courageous.

Last edited:
Incredibly well written and high IQ post. I couldn't agree more with the stuff said, hats off to you OP!
Everything makes absolute perfect sense because unlike us, NT's do not have our level of conciousness, intelligence and the ability to reason like a HUMAN being, nor evolved from their primal animalistic nature driven ONLY by lust, hatred, envy and power.

Dnr, NTpill believers are retards

High IQ, absolutely agree with you.

Being completely honest, I genuinely believe that if we Neurodivergent people such as autists were the majority and NT the minority, society and the whole world would be better off.
It would, at the very least, be a more honest and direct world, instead of the masking nightmare of today where they force on everyone, even themselves, to not be their autentic self just to exist

There's won't be any brains left to find, because the crows will eat them very quickly...

OP is correct but this.