Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do NEETs get bored?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
I'm a typical wagie that works 40 hours a week and as much as I look forward to my days off, I get so bored. A week before last, we had an ice storm and work was closed for four days and I was bored as hell during that time. I quickly ran out of things to watch and play and since I live alone there aren't a lot of "chores" to do either.

Do neets not ever get bored of doing jackshit and masturbate their life away?

when you're incel, you just pass between phases of boredom and suffering. boredom isn't a long term solution. soon enough it pushes you to do something that brings you suffering. then you retreat back into the cocoon of nothingness that wrought boredom in the first place

I slaved a lot when working so it was good to NEET again.

But yes, I get bored at times

when you're incel, you just pass between phases of boredom and suffering. boredom isn't a long term solution. soon enough it pushes you to do something that brings you suffering. then you retreat back into the cocoon of nothingness that wrought boredom in the first place

I used to be scared of boredom but now I embrace it. I'm happy when I'm bored. being bored is part of being human.

I'm a typical wagie that works 40 hours a week and as much as I look forward to my days off, I get so bored. A week before last, we had an ice storm and work was closed for four days and I was bored as hell during that time. I quickly ran out of things to watch and play and since I live alone there aren't a lot of "chores" to do either.

Do neets not ever get bored of doing jackshit and masturbate their life away?
That’s why I cope with orthodoxy n shiet, mang

You get used to it for a while, everyone would tell me that I live a completely boring life with no goals

schopenhauer

Bored? No. Depressed? Yes but it would probably be worse wage slaving like I used to.

Not do anything? wdym, games, novels, manga, anime are not nothing. If you can't find something to keep you entertained, that's a you problem.

yes life as a neetcel is boring

but rather that than work

Not do anything? wdym, games, novels, manga, anime are not nothing. If you can't find something to keep you entertained, that's a you problem.
i like learning new skills like playing an instrument or programming. One of the best thing about being NEET is there are no deadlines to learn stuff like there is with school. So, I can learn stuff I find interesting in a stress free environment

i like learning new skills like playing an instrument or programming. One of the best thing about being NEET is there are no deadlines to learn stuff like there is with school. So, I can learn stuff I find interesting in a stress free environment
deadline is death

better to get bored than throw your dignity away

All the time, the depression is worse though.

I go through cycles when the copes don't work and all I want is a normal life.