Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do NEETs ever get bored

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I've been getting dogshit hours this week mostly due to weather and other circumstances and barely worked at all since Sunday, and I am so fucking bored. I genuinely don't like sitting around doing absolutely fucking nothing every day all day. Sure, there's vidya and movies, but even that gets boring after a while.

some hikikomoris can last 10 years though I'm on my 7th year streak rn

Yes, for some it's boring as shit, but this is what we have.

I'm a high-level office wageslave who sits in a cubicle eight hours a day and I can say that every job I've ever had has been more boring than Neetmaxxing.

Sort of, you do same things every day basically, browse the internet, play games, take a walk. If i was low inhib i would find some other ways of entertainment.

I've been getting dogshit hours this week mostly due to weather and other circumstances and barely worked at all since Sunday, and I am so fucking bored. I genuinely don't like sitting around doing absolutely fucking nothing every day all day. Sure, there's vidya and movies, but even that gets boring after a while.
Yes but after a while i always find something to do

I'm a high-level office wageslave who sits in a cubicle eight hours a day and I can say that every job I've ever had has been more boring than Neetmaxxing.
as an incel, working is very exhausting and suicide fuel

Sort of, you do same things every day basically, browse the internet, play games, take a walk. If i was low inhib i would find some other ways of entertainment.
Sometimes the same thing is comfortable, hate when my routine is disrupted

Rotting in my room playing arma 3 is way better than being treated like dogshit outside

Only if money is an issue for weeks at a time.

I was a neet for about 3 years
got a job now since my parents are forcing me

waging gets boring too so what's the point? just find a good cope and roll with it

i cant handle neetism its soulcrushing

It’s fucking boring but better than contributing to scumciety