Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do most of us have some sort of inceldom induced PTSD?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
For the longest time now I used to think Im legit immune to mental illness, but I did some research into PTSD today and I think I might have it

Symptoms may include nightmares or unwanted memories of the trauma, avoidance of situations that bring back memories of the trauma, heightened reactions, anxiety, or depressed mood.

I am experiencing all of these, by denying me ssex women have effectively destroyed my mind

Do you think most 20+ KHHV legit truecels suffer the same way?

I mean fucking obviously most incels would be depressed. I wouldn't qualify that as a mental illness, I would qualify it as normal reaction to a life of rejection and lonliness

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, but nobody will give a hoot of course.

I think so, at least with most people in this situation.

I have that about my blue collar work and the hatred my colleagues felt for me. No kidding, all those symptoms.

Yes , long term rejection has the same effects as social deprivation.

Yes I get intrusive thoughts all the time.

i have ptsd from my childhood mainly but yea its quite possible

i cringe when i think of my weird interactions with normies where i could clearly tell they looked down on me

I wouldnt necessarily call it ptsd but i do believe all incels have some form of mental hardship. In some euro and asian countries they are listing problems similar to ours as a disaility

with how society loves to be woke to mental issues and health i think it is only a matter of a decade or two for our problems to have a real platform and we can apply for social programs to assist our needs.

I mean fucking obviously most incels would be depressed. I wouldn't qualify that as a mental illness, I would qualify it as normal reaction to a life of rejection and lonliness

For the longest time now I used to think Im legit immune to mental illness, but I did some research into PTSD today and I think I might have it

I am experiencing all of these, by denying me ssex women have effectively destroyed my mind

Do you think most 20+ KHHV legit truecels suffer the same way?

Not like that but one Thing that is odd is that I can not remember a single Thing from HS.
I dont know what happend in which year, I don remember names, Dates, People - its a blank.
Some years are completely cryptic, like I just skipped them.

I was Coping so hard the entire time, just trying to blend out reality…
I didnt Sleep all the time, my Health was shit and I dreaded every single day.