Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do most guys 14-16 still have their cuddle virignity or do they have gfs they cuddle with?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Completely nonsexual

I was just nostalgiamaxxing watching some JBs dancing to the early 2010s music and it hit me how young these girls look

They literally have some glow around them, I cant even properly describe it but they look incredibly soft and cute and full of life and like theyd care about you a lot

Then my nostalgia turned into sadness as I realized Ill never cuddle with a girl like that or get to caress her hair

:feelsbadman:

Do other guys experience cuddling at 14-16?

Its over if thats another thing I missed out on

Last edited:
Over for kissless cuddless cels

I WANT LOVE AND CUDDLES 100X TIMES MORE THAN SEX

way more than just cuddling at that age. Sorry brocel, it's game over for us.

Chads cuddle at an early age with foids. Its as natural as breathing for them. For us, cuddling is just one more natural desire that is relegated to an unreachable height

They literally have some glow around them, I cant even properly describe it but they look incredibly soft and cute and full of life and like theyd care about you a lot

Then my nostalgia turned into sadness as I realized Ill never cuddle with a girl like that or get to caress her hair

:feelsbadman:

Do other guys experience cuddling at 14-16?

Its over if thats another thing I missed out on
most guys who have gfs will end up cuddling
so yeah, we missed out on that too

Chads cuddle at an early age with foids. Its as natural as breathing for them. For us, cuddling is just one more natural desire that is relegated to an unreachable height

I feel like cuddling happens way earlier than having sex :feelsbadman:

Like most guys have cuddled with a girl by 14

this hurt to read. I fantasize about soft, gentle intimacy like that so much. if it weren't for the social stigma behind being a virgin I feel like I'd value that type of intimacy way more than sex, even though I am extremely horny

Damn I’m nearly 40 and still have my cuddle virginity

Walked in on my 14 year old bro snuggling with his 6/10 social anxiety/depressed girlfriend.

He’s like a 5/10 5ft4 blue pilled pilled social circle max normie.

Honestly happy that he’s escaping my fate, I just hope his success continues into adulthood. Loosing her will crush him. They are very close.

im a cuddle virgin, im a everything virgin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back