Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do Mods Coddle Post Maxers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
A damning thread of a particular postmaxxers's authenticity as an "incel" by a concerned user was recently buried by the mods or whoever. Why is this? If it woulda been a greycel's ego on the line, would the same result have generated?

I participated in this thread, you see. My blood sweat and tears...disrespected. Unpersoned. I am not happy.

Coddles me. XD

literally several people have vouched for me being incel as fuck and yet you believe the few newfag trolls who argue otherwise

No, because the faggot mod below me has warned me before.
Can we just not have slap fights all over the forum, I really don't care what users think of each other but it's been nothing but stupid call out threads for the last few days.

Can we just not have slap fights all over the forum, I really don't care what users think of each other but it's been nothing but stupid call out threads for the last few days.
It’s content homie tbh :feelsPop:

Lmao that weasel is always in these threads swearing he's a truecel and has his simps ready.

Fakecel trait

Status
Not open for further replies.