Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do men bullshit about their height online?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
on discord, especially the normie servers, every guy says they're 6'2-6'5. the girls will usually say they're a foot shorter than that range. so what the fuck? where are the average or below average height men? i think they exist, they're just not saying their height or they lie about it.

Last edited:
You know that most people lie about their height, right?

I used to think I was taller than I really I'm, and most people still think the same about their heights

er frauded about 4 inches

yes + tall men LOVE telling others how tall they are. In real life they are smug about being obviously taller than others and it is noticeable. Online they have to make sure people know they are tall because they take so much pride in it.

yes + tall men LOVE telling others how tall they are. In real life they are smug about being obviously taller than others and it is noticeable. Online they have to make sure people know they are tall because they take so much pride in it.
yeah, i knew a guy on a server who would constantly mention he's 6'3, and that men under 6'0 aren't men. fucking annoying and uninteresting but he was unsurprisingly the center of attention on that server.

yeah, i knew a guy on a server who would constantly mention he's 6'3, and that men under 6'0 aren't men. fucking annoying and uninteresting but he was unsurprisingly the center of attention on that server.
its such ragefuel when even on internet forums you see normies flirting with eachother. its inescapable.

I add 2 inches. Bitches don't know the difference

Yes, pretty much everyman lies about their height.

Yes, extremely. It's physically impossible that every guy is somehow 90th percentile. That's not how it works.

Not only do normies add on height in general they often also count it with shoes on.
Should've told him men under 6'6 aren't men then.

Last edited:
I'm exactly 6' and I've been eye to eye with a few "6 foot 2 or 3" guys. I've had 5'10 guys at my nose.

on discord, especially the normie servers, every guy says they're 6'2-6'5. the girls will usually say they're a foot shorter than that range. so what the fuck? where are the average or below average height men? i think they exist, they're just not saying their height or they lie about it.
If you don't provide the lying boast you get da roast.

View: https://voca.ro/12oJkMb15Qxc

Everyone lies about EVERYTHING. What they do, how they look, etc..

Yeah, almost every guy hikes his height up by 2-3 inches online. Since no one is going to ever see them in person, they're able to lie about their height without facing any repercussions