Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do manlets seriously consider this shit?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eedure-surgery-patient-SIX-INCHES-taller.html

"The procedure, in which both legs are broken and then slowly stretched, bears more than a little resemblance to medieval torture. "

Wasting tons of money on someone lengthening your legs through this brutal and dangerous method? You're aware that having long legs in proportion to the rest of your body is something feminine and unattractive in males, right?

I'm a 6'1'' (185cm) 29 years old white guy in fucking BRAZIL and I've never gotten laid with a 3-4/10 face. Unless your face is really good and you're 100% sure you're an incel because of manletism, this surgery is completely retarded.

thats why id only lengthen it a few inches so i dont look too disproportionate. also dont they put you on anaesthetics during the procedure?

Wouldn't you look comical with just long legs ? Don't you need the torso, arms to match ?

No it would look ridiculous

He's going to be in a wheelchair by 50 RIP

I think it is an awful idea, but I don't blame fellow manlets for being desperate.

'I realized that the world looked at me a certain way that I didn't look at myself in that certain way.

'I wanted the way I felt about myself and the way the world felt about me to be similar.'

highiq quote
inb4 PERSONALITY

2lsgmyu.jpg

Kek. As a 6'1'' chinlet incel I can relate. At least I'm not willing to fuck up my body for females, but like the other guy said, I understand some people are beyond desperate.

That surgery sounds and looks dangerous as hell!!! It not worth it for manlets.

gas lighting. article is bluepill galore

anyone under 5'8 should hit the LL button asap

It's a bad solution to the problem, but there is no other way.

I would never consider this surgey. Simply because the risks are too high and the reward is too low

Manlets are truly the most desperate group of people on Earth.

Manlets are truly the most desperate group of people on Earth.
"Oh men are just so insecure. Women don't care how tall a man is. Find someone who loves you for who you are! Plenty of women like short guys... none that I know of, but I have to assume there are some."

22732b85ce058aba2f659a573b3260602b5697385a60fc6dab70011c.jpg

I would never consider this surgey. Simply because the risks are too high and the reward is too low

Bring treated like an actual human being is too low of a reward?

Have you seen the way women treat men under 5'10? We are treated like animals, we are marginalized, we are humiliated, and, above all else, we are viewed as subhumans.

Now, imagine being sub-5 AND short -- it's a death sentence.

Have you seen the way women treat men under 5'10? We are treated like animals, we are marginalized, we are humiliated, and, above all else, we are viewed as subhumans.

Yeah I agree but I value my health more than that. I would probably be in the same situation as now if I did LL

I am 5'4. I want LL just to get to 5'8.

Yeah I agree but I value my health more than that. I would probably be in the same situation as now if I did LL

You can't say for sure that you would be in the same situation if you did LL -- but -- what you can say is that you would, at the very least, be given some degree of respect by heightmogging other men. And if you did LL, recovered successfully, then gymcelled, you could maybe escape the abyss of Inceldom. Health does not matter past 35 since you are more or less dead, so it doesn't matter if you are in a wheel chair at 40+.

Some people do. That's how hard being a manlet is. Some people are willing to get their fucking legs broken for a couple of additional inches. Let that sink in.

I kinda teared up after reading this.

being a manlet is pretty much game over, 6 more inches would make a huge difference for anyone under 170 especially because everyone says they are 6 inches taller than they actually are anyways lmao.

Just Lol at my manlet classmates saying they are close to 180 when im taller than them and I aint even close to that

If i could gain another foot then It might be worth breaking my legs for a year

I'm a 6'1'' (185cm) 29 years old white guy in fucking BRAZIL and I've never gotten laid with a 3-4/10 face. Unless your face is really good and you're 100% sure you're an incel because of manletism, this surgery is completely retarded.

Oh no. You're a mentalcel too? Too bad, I liked you.

These forums are always full of tall white mentalcels. I can't stand it.

Lookism is full of Chads. /r9k/ is full of mid tier normies.

And I guess this place is no different.

Oh no. You're a mentalcel too? Too bad, I liked you.

These forums are always full of tall white mentalcels. I can't stand it.

Lookism is full of Chads. /r9k/ is full of mid tier normies.

And I guess this place is no different.
Not sure if I would consider myself to be mentalcel. I'm surely not a complete truecel, since I'm not kissless, but I haven't even kissed for a long time now and never got anything sexual without paying. Also keep in mind that kissing is WAY easier than getting laid in Brazilian culture.

I'd say I'm in the middle between the two categories. Also, I'm really ugly, I like to think of myself as 3-4/10 but after taking a look at the rating megathread I'm pretty sure I would be rated a 1-2/10 if I posted my pic there. Chinlet, bald, acne scars, soyboy beard, huge nose, round skull, tiny lower third, flappy ears, etc.