Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do IT say “y’all” because they are trying to be funny or are they actually just Southern hicks?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I thought the south was supposed to be conservative, I am bemused every time I see them use this word. It’s a fucking stupid word tbh and very irritating, I feel it’s more than likely forced though.

Sounds like Alabama incest fetishists.

Ye i dont like accents tbh.

dont blacks say this as well I thought they were trying to speak nigger

Yes i know 5 turkcels personally. It is lifefuel to have them here.
Turkey is quite racially diverse and I know they have white people. Does JBW apply there?

If you are rich, yes. I dont really know things about foids tbh.
Are white people the richer class like in most countries? It would be strange because I know the Ottomans who rules Turkey for a long time were a steppe people who looked more like Mongolians right?

I dont really know man, i guess that is true but i want @Cuyen s opinion on this
What kind of Turk do you look like? Some looke white, others Arab and then some are more Asian looking.

What kind of Turk do you look like? Some looke white, others Arab and then some are more Asian looking.
Arab looking. I would look better with whiter skin. My mum is white, father is light skinned ethnic.

Are white people the richer class like in most countries? It would be strange because I know the Ottomans who rules Turkey for a long time were a steppe people who looked more like Mongolians right?
No, and no the Turks and Mongols were always different

Its a soy thing

Arab looking. I would look better with whiter skin. My mum is white, father is light skinned ethnic.
You dont look like arab lmao. Just a bit more anatolian face but your long messy hair makes you look darker

You dont look like arab lmao. Just a bit more anatolian face but your long messy hair makes you look darker
Ohh i see tbh, my father says i look like a curry :feelskek:

I know they are different cultures but they were phenotypically similar, both being nomadic Steppe people.

Turkic peoples are the product of an ancient hybridization event between Indo-European horse riders and Mongolic nomads, to my understanding.

some fat bitch who goes to roller derbies and like """""""""burlesque""""""""

Turkic peoples are the product of an ancient hybridization event between Indo-European horse riders and Mongolic nomads, to my understanding.
Indo Europeans yes correct but not Mongolic nomads, Huns were a tribal confederation and included the turks, mongols and tungisic people
I know they are different cultures but they were phenotypically similar, both being nomadic Steppe people.
not true, the Turks and mongols are not phenotypically similiar. turks tend to be more caucasoid while mongols are more mongoloid. but yes, with the mongol invasion many nations including turkic peoples in the east affected by the mongols.

FUK RU MONGORIANS

Indo Europeans yes correct but not Mongolic nomads, Huns were a tribal confederation and included the turks, mongols and tungisic people

not true, the Turks and mongols are not phenotypically similiar. turks tend to be more caucasoid while mongols are more mongoloid. but yes, with the mongol invasion many nations including turkic peoples in the east affected by the mongols.
that's why you see Altai turkics are more mongoloid, they were in the middle of the Mongol invasion, as it comes to Turks in turkey, azerbaijan, turkmenistan and Iran, they are Oghuz Turks inhabited from west Kazakhstan, far away from mongoloid expansion and tend to be more caucasoid as a result of mixing with indo europeans aka iranians.

I’ve heard y’all used all up and down the east coast. The word isn’t exclusively a southern thing

Because they are autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back