Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Indians mog pakis?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Sure Indians are much darker but they seem to have better faces while lots of pakis look inbred

Other way around. Afghans mog both.

No one mogs curries

No, because Indians have more of the Dark Skinned Dravidian Blood.

Pakis are more mixed with Arabs and Iranians so they look Caucasian

lol no. It's not even CLOSE. Afghans >>>> Pakis >>>>> Indians. the first 2 have Aryan members, while Indians are all shitskins.

Afghan5
Afghan1
Paki7
Afghan10
Paki18

Leave it up to a curry to care about pakis.
Yes curries mog pakis. Are you happy now? As an American, although a slight minority in my beliefs unfortunately, I hate Pakis, and Iranians, and Iraqis, and, Afghanis, and Saudis. I would be elated if their shithole countries were nuked and every towelhead was removed from this planet. Hopefully that makes you feel better.

What's the difference even

Do above-eight white males mog sub-eight white males?

They look the same. Indians seem to have an inferiority complex to Pakis though. I have seen a Bollywood song where the guy was complementing the foid by saying it looks Pakistani (he said “ek Pakistani chehra”)

Sure Indians are much darker but they seem to have better faces while lots of pakis look inbred
Other people can't even tell the difference between a paki and an indian, it's all cope
They look the same. Indians seem to have an inferiority complex to Pakis though. I have seen a Bollywood song where the guy was complementing the foid by saying it looks Pakistani (he said “ek Pakistani chehra”)
yeah "lagti lahore diya"

Last edited:
One thing Indians (not Punjabi Indians) are ahead of us Pakis is they have smaller noses, foids don't like too big noses it's fact, except for that Pakis do better than Indians

Curries mog pretty much everybody.