Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kyrgyzstan: Thousands of Pakis Flee After Natives Start Attacking Foreigners

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★★★

Kyrgyzstan: Thousands of Pakis Flee After Natives Start Attacking Foreigners​

Snake Baker May 24, 2024

This whole immigration and multiculturalism thing isn’t really working anywhere on earth.
Probably, it’s about time to start rethinking it.
AP:
Pakistan has repatriated more than 3,000 Pakistanis, mostly students, from Kyrgyzstan in the past week after recent attacks on foreigners over an unknown dispute with migrants, the deputy prime minister said Wednesday.
Pakistan began using special and commercial flight over the weekend to bring people home. More were expected to return later Wednesday, bringing their number to slightly over 4,000 by midnight.
Ishaq Dar told a news conference in Islamabad that the situation was under control now in the capital Bishkek, where authorities are trying to arrest people who attacked foreigners, including Pakistanis.
Thousands of Pakistanis study or work in Kyrgyzstan, and Dar said most of them wanted to come home.
Once these sorts of race riots start, there isn’t any way to stop them.
That’s why there is so much oppression in the White Western World.
They know that if a fire starts, they’re not going to be able to put it out.

saw this on cuckit

it started with kyrgyz niggers wanting to taste ( rape ) pussy of egyptian foids and egyptian men beat them, then they started taking revenge against all brownoids

i'm on brown side cause kyrgyz and most turkics besides turks and maybe kazachs are niggers

how are turks not niggers
relatively

turks are relatively ok even if thugish...i always said that central asians and caucasus people are just as bad as nigs if not worse, only reason why white nationalist don't care about is due to lack of exposure

@Chudpreet

relatively

turks are relatively ok even if thugish...i always said that central asians and caucasus people are just as bad as nigs if not worse, only reason why white nationalist don't care about is due to lack of exposure

@Chudpreet
Central asians and polynesians are mongoloids but take no shit from whites.If only ricecels learned from them instead of kissing white ass all the time

saw this on cuckit

it started with kyrgyz niggers wanting to taste ( rape ) pussy of egyptian foids and egyptian men beat them, then they started taking revenge against all brownoids

Central asians and polynesians take no shit from whites.If only ricecels learned from them instead of kissing white ass all the time
and still got conquered by them

you shit on ethnics and nigs for being low iq and violent same can be said about both groups

btw it's just further proves that ethnics are more low inhib by far than whites and both east asians and south east asians, in brown countries you get beat up by mobs after they see with their women, central asia too

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven

btw it's just further proves that ethnics are more low inhib by far than whites and both east asians and south east asians, in brown countries you get beat up by mobs after they see with their women, central asia too

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven
This just shows that even the Kyrgyz, who are 50% ancient iranian (and often have blue eyes) STILL suffer from the rice tax. To the point that Kyrgyz women STILL choose Afghan and egyptian men over them. This is the power of being caucasion.

This just shows that even the Kyrgyz, who are 50% ancient iranian (and often have blue eyes) STILL suffer from the rice tax. To the point that Kyrgyz women STILL choose Afghan and egyptian men over them. This is the power of being caucasion.
God put gooks on EaRth to suffER. Also, all central asians were 100% caucasian before mongols raped them, no wonder why they hate us so much.

Cope pakis left after fucking all Kyrgyz (?) females until there were no left
@edgelord @NoIdeaWhatToDo

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven
I don't understand your logic. On one hand, you complain about slavwhores dating foreigners. But on the other hand you shit on people who gatekeep their women properly. Do you not want people to gatekeep their women propERly? Also, low inhib is a good thing. Being high inhib is one of the reason why we're on this shitty forum in the first place instead of partying with normies.

Xi Jinping should launch the nukes so that gooks don't have to suffER anymore (in videogame)

God put gooks on EaRth to suffER. Also, all central asians were 100% caucasian before mongols raped them, no wonder why they hate us so much.

Why do gooks and Curries like to destroy other bloodlines? Why have a kid and make him suffer?

Yeah,this is fucking true. Kazakhstan has skeletons dating back about 9000 years and genetic studies show these skeletons are 100% Iranian, not a single drop of mongol blood. The yellowfication of Central Asia is actually a well known fact. Probably the only population to escape this was Tajiks, who are only 15% asian

Last edited:
Also, despite, their Blue eyes, their eyes are still slanted, which renders their colour useless. Because, people will think(amerimutts especially) it's contacts. because, how else does a gook have Blue eyes? That's why the shape, eyebrow placement, eyebrow thickness, lashes etc matter more, colour is a bonus. That's why I wish my eyes were a light green or maybe Blue. But I would rather keep my eye area and have dark green eyes, then, have curry tier eye shape, but have Blue eyes.

Also, despite, their Blue eyes, their eyes are still slanted, which renders their colour useless. Because, people will think(amerimutts especially) it's contacts. because, how else does a gook have Blue eyes? That's why the shape, eyebrow placement, eyebrow thickness, lashes etc matter more, colour is a bonus. That's why I wish my eyes were a light green or maybe Blue. But I would rather keep my eye area and have dark green eyes, then, have curry tier eye shape, but have Blue eyes.
No, I disagree. Kyrgyz don't have AS slanted eyes as Chinese do. It's still bad but no where near as much of a failo as pure mongols. With most Chinese people, you literally can't even see their eyes because of how SMALL they are. At least with Kyrgyz you can see the whitness of their eye

And most of the time, it's actually very easy to tell when someone is wearing contacts. For example this girls eye color is very obviously real

2b2b7082 7832 4fbe 90e4 f761b67fa5ea

But you're right about the rest. Eye shape, brow shape, eyebrow shape, and eyelid shape are more important than color. But color absolutely can help compensate for a subhuman eye area

Also, noticed how this Kyrgyz girl has a flat wide nose like negro lmao

Oluwaseyi

But you're right about the rest. Eye shape, brow shape, eyebrow shape, and eyelid shape are more important than color. But color absolutely can help compensate for a subhuman eye area
It can, sure, but that girl still looks Asian. Maybe, Normies would think she is a mixed Asian. But her slanted eyes, flat maxila, and nose still makes her look Asian. I would rather be a darker arab, who can pass as med, then, be a lighter Asian. Though, I agree that they are still obviously, Better off then, pure gooks.

Which is why they still look middle eastern then, gook. I hate that Nigger genghis khan.
It wasn't just genghis Khan though. Through out history, there have been multiple waves of various tribes and states coming out of china/Mongolia who have expanded westward

The Hazaras in Afghanistan, are proof that Asians self hatred is completely genetic. They have blue eyes and coloured hair, because, they're Mixed with Iranians.
yet, they get surgery to look like the pashtuns. They have no access, to western media, they're just High IQ to realize, that their features suck. The reason Kyrgyz women marry pakis/Afghans is so that their offspring, gets causcasian features.

It can, sure, but that girl still looks Asian.
Maybe, Normies would think she is a mixed Asian.
Normies woulnt think she is asian, most would easily guess she is mixed asian. Which is still 1000× better than being full asian
But her slanted eyes, flat maxila, and nose still makes her look Asian. I would rather be a darker arab, who can pass as med, then, be a lighter Asian. Though, I agree that they are still obviously, Better off then, pure gooks.
Yes, I'm not saying she looks better than a dark arab woman. But she absolutely does mog the daylights out of asian women
3957e225 d11d 42c2 af21 4ea2dc793eef