Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Incel Men die younger..?

J

JeffDude

Banned
-
I'm talking about Non-Suicide causes of Death. I wouldn't commit Suicide, but At times the Chronic lack of Sex, Love and female Companionship makes me Physically Sick at times. At age 42
I feel like the effects of having these Chronic problems may cause me to pass away at a young age , am I at risk of dying young

there's no data on this but since most incels use unhealthy copes like food, alcohol and some drugs, most likely, yes

Yes. Years of isolation and lonliness has a great effect on lifespan

Kinda cuz most men are pathetic and can’t do anything if they don’t get those, but some like me always survive in the times of hardship

Unhealthy copes, garbage genes, isolation and sadness which have been confirmed time and time again to directly impact your health

How did you even make it to 42 brocel.

Being lonely lowers your lifespan more than being obese or smoking a pack of cigarettes every day. Giga brutal.

Unhealthy copes, garbage genes, isolation and sadness which have been confirmed time and time again to directly impact your health
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 42, not overweight, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, but I fear that the Chronic loneliness, lack of Sex could cause me to die young , . What age do we think I will live until ?

I'm 42, not overweight, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, but I fear that the Chronic loneliness, lack of Sex could cause me to die young , . What age do we think I will live until ?
You'll live upto 60 at least im pretty sure

Well I think we can all agree that whatever Faith or Religion we are. When we ultimately pass away, we all need to be Successful with Women in Heaven and have the Sex, Love and Companionship we desperately need.
I'm a Christian who is too smart to fall for the "No Sex in Heaven" BS view. Anyone else want
Anna Nicole Smith in Heaven, I'll share her with other Men. I'll let her go out with other Men