Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do I mog u

Do I mog u

• No

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Mogs Cus white

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Yeah my teeth are straight. I think I’m trucel tier tho
Yes you are trucel saint tier if again this sketch isn't just you exaggerating your flaws

Thats how ChatGPT made me in your artstyle. Prompt: "Generate a picture of the file in the original artstyle"

You can do it to for a better picture take, the results are quite decent, tho in my case my mustache isnt that groomed, makes me look like a 1980s cartoon villain.

Have you ever seen a subhuman? .
I won’t believe you unless I see your actual face. This is beyond subhuman. It’s uglier than st bo2cel and st chincel

View attachment 1221390

Thats how ChatGPT made me in your artstyle. Prompt: "Generate a picture of the file in the original artstyle"

You can do it to for a better picture take, the results are quite decent, tho in my case my mustache isnt that groomed, makes me look like a 1980s cartoon villain.
Mogs me to hell

View attachment 1221390

You should gtfo

I won’t believe you unless I see your actual face. This is beyond subhuman. It’s uglier than st bo2cel and st chincel
I’m not showing my face, I don’t keep pictures of myself because I have mental breakdowns when I see myself.

I’m not showing my face, I don’t keep pictures of myself because I have mental breakdowns when I see myself.
Larper. There’s no way, even st somalicel mogs you

View attachment 1221390

How do I do this btw? I want ChatGPT to draw a sketch of me aswell

u mad yt boi ?

View attachment 1221390

Can you do this on the free version of chatgpt?

What is this forehead ? It must be some genetic fuckup mutation...
The worst part is I have the same hair as that guy and I also have a big forehead or rather a bad hairline

How do I do this btw? I want ChatGPT to draw a sketch of me aswell
Do you have subscription? Because i dont know if the free version lets u use a file. Then just let it generate a picture of you and use the one that looks the most similar. It also works in reverse.

Heres a pic of OP

Does this somewhat match? @lu.jones

Do you have subscription? Because i dont know if the free version lets u use a file. Then just let it generate a picture of you and use the one that looks the most similar. It also works in reverse.

Heres a pic of OP
View attachment 1221398

Now is wider + thicker lip + ears like how I drew. But pretty much yeah

Heres a pic of OP
View attachment 1221398

I interpreted the drawing as him having a buzzcut. AI is so fucking dumb holy shit.

Heres a pic of OP
View attachment 1221398

Why’d it make me a mogger lol

Why’d it make me a mogger lol
Even you mog me except in height I guess. The rope is coming nearer and nearer for me. I realized Im a gigatrucel on fakecels.is

Even you mog me except in height I guess. The rope is coming nearer and nearer for me. I realized Im a gigatrucel on fakecels.is
I’m a trucel.

no, sorry.
i posted a face reveal on a thread here a while back.