Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do I look like a fucking faggot?

https.sucky

https.sucky

Greycel
Some months ago I was at university, and I go to a pretty big school in the biggest city here so there’s lots of people from lots of places in life.
Anyways, this femboy came and talked to me, I didn’t find this out until later but he didn’t go to university, his chad brother did, and this faggot was still in high school. Over the next weeks he had been following me around, stalking me on social media and basically trauma dumping me about how he got raped as a kid by his brother and now he is gay and retarded.
A month after his obsession started he asked me to fuck him in the ass, I said no because this faggot was 14 and I didn’t want to get raided and also I’m not fucking gay but he said he wanted me to rape him, which was so weird to me. I’m not a faggot, I think fucking in the ass is abhorrent, we literally have cum and dicks to rape women and breed them and break down their pussies. (in minecraft)
But anyways, would you act different if you were in my place? I think this faggot just wanted to make fun of my deformed dick but I’ve seen femboypilled brocels here who are actually based

having people beg you to fuck them, brutal truecel trait

lol you dont need to be good looking to have a 14yo femboy want you inside him
femboys are mentally ill as fuck

It was literally a faggot so it doesn’t count, foids won’t even come within 2 meters of me as if I’m some sort of virus

Half this forum are legit in the closet homos that would fuck that degen manwhore..
Guess good for you that you are at least slightly sane

pretty sure they have basic standards

Bullshit. As a 5ft fat curry I've never had a femboy beg me to fuck him

Bullshit. As a 5ft fat curry I've never had a femboy beg me to fuck him
maybe because you live in somewhere with 0 femboys just like I do? anyone can get attention from fags by making a grindr profile

It was literally a faggot so it doesn’t count, foids won’t even come within 2 meters of me as if I’m some sort of virus
I 100% doubt that, but there's obviously no way for me or you to prove it otherside, so whatever.

Well the problem with the incel community is that it's infested with closet homos such as yourself, go be a homo and burn in the depths of hell but your inane justifications will not be met here.

Well the problem with the incel community is that it's infested with closet homos such as yourself, go be a homo and burn in the depths of hell but your inane justifications will not be met here.
Did you even read my post?

Did you even read my post?
Think about what you are doing and spreading and saying, we have enough homos and tranny lovers and now the fucking "femboys", you are obviously filled with doubts and lusts or you wouldn't type this garbage out for the world and us to judge in the first place, GrAY, so I will say it, do not be a homo degenerate.

Guess good for you that you are at least slightly sane

View: https://youtu.be/FYqUMqUTHns?t=15

ok man i am sure someone will come and write shitty gay erotica for you here

If only that boy was given this treatment he'd be a Chad.

IMG 5172

Last edited:
Some months ago I was at university, and I go to a pretty big school in the biggest city here so there’s lots of people from lots of places in life.
Anyways, this femboy came and talked to me, I didn’t find this out until later but he didn’t go to university, his chad brother did, and this faggot was still in high school. Over the next weeks he had been following me around, stalking me on social media and basically trauma dumping me about how he got raped as a kid by his brother and now he is gay and retarded.
A month after his obsession started he asked me to fuck him in the ass, I said no because this faggot was 14 and I didn’t want to get raided and also I’m not fucking gay but he said he wanted me to rape him, which was so weird to me. I’m not a faggot, I think fucking in the ass is abhorrent, we literally have cum and dicks to rape women and breed them and break down their pussies. (in minecraft)
But anyways, would you act different if you were in my place? I think this faggot just wanted to make fun of my deformed dick but I’ve seen femboypilled brocels here who are actually based
He has a child he is trying to get you into trouble. I would suggest if he keeps on bothering you. Go to the police and explain what's going on. That way, they can get this little Homo some help. Maybe he could stop being a faggot and grow out of this shit I don't know.

This thread's OP reads like a faggot's fanfiction about being asked to rape a femboy

JoinedOct 1, 2023Posts13

True, faggots would go for anything that breath, in fact if you are a female or a faggot you can't be incel

Men have no standards, a faggot will fuck any man, even an abo.

FAKECEL BC YOU LOOK TOO GOOD

Yeah they seem to be way too common now than ever before, they just gonna keep joining these forums until the forum stops being an incel forum but some hivemind for degenerates such as nazi worshipers, trannies and faggots, kind of like 4chan

Last edited: