Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do i have schizophrenia ?

a) he is probably not schizophrenic
b) 'muh professional help' lol
c) therapists are servants of feminist society, who aim to make people conform and discourage wrongthink. they are not our friends

am not zoomer, retard

but you are still an obvious infiltrator
a) so you're telling him not to get help because you, a zoomer retard, PROBABLY thinks he doesn't have it?
c) you have never been to therapy and you very obviously have mental retardation.

You're obviously a zoomer because I refuse to believe a grown ass man is this retarded.

a) so you're telling him not to get help because you, a zoomer retard, PROBABLY thinks he doesn't have it?
again with 'zoomer'

look, infiltrators like you are dumb, but there's no need to be this stubbornly wrong.

if he wanted advice like yours he could ask any random redditor

Now i remember, the drama with Selkiegirl
I believe that a user named cemgaripoglu was doxxed, and someone added a list of 'accomplices' on the dox including Simba, Monocel and other good users

most people didn't believe that, though

And how should that help me ? All they do is giving me jewpills and tell me that muh everything will be alright
dude just go to therapy for 2-3 times, see if they diagnose you, and if they do, try the medication. You don't have to keep going or talking to them.

And how should that help me ? All they do is giving me jewpills and tell me that muh everything will be alright
many such cases

kikes are trying to get whole nations hooked on (((jewpills)))

I think that @Atavistic Autist has made many good posts about CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), which is the typical modus operandi of therapy, and how it basically amounts to gaslighting.

The C in CBT might as well stand for conceit, if not conditioning, because the presumptions that underlie the understanding of cognition in CBT are not only flawed and fallacious but understood to be so within the therapy itself, which, it quickly becomes evident, has more in common with capitalist priorities regarding productivity and pseudo-Buddhism as coping with the stresses of it rather than scientific knowledge.

The primary assumption in CBT is that thoughts precede emotions. So if you are feeling angry or sad or glad, it is because your thought process guided you there. This is utter nonsense from a basic evolutionary perspective, given that the regions of the brain which deal with thinking are nascent compared to the regions of the brain which deal with emotion.

But even if you are to belabor under this premise, CBT continues to fall apart. It presumes to tell you about how "negative" emotions are due to "distorted" thoughts in particular. One of these categorical "cognitive distortions" is "dichotomous thinking," which sounds awfully similar to the dichotomy of "negative" vs. "positive" emotions presented in the therapy, wherein only the "negative" are considered the result of "distorted" thoughts. :lul:

And sure enough, a CBT therapist will quickly abandon all cognitive jargon and reveal himself to be a plain behaviorist when contradictions such as this are pointed out to them. They will cease using the term "distorted thinking," for example, and merely say "unhelpful thinking." :lul::feelsugh:

So dropping the C in CBT, all we are left with is BT, and since nothing about it is therapeutic, it might as well be revised to BS (Behaviorist Shite).

There was recently a thread asking about people who have attempted to blackpill their therapists, but this fundamentally misunderstands the nature of the power dynamic that is present in therapy. Conversing with a therapist, especially if they are trained in CBT and intend to apply these methods onto you, is not like having a normal conversation with another human being, or even paying for a surrogate friend. You are paying, on the contrary, to be conditioned/brainwashed, and in this regard the therapist is totally obstinate to any imposition from you. If they're an accredited psychologist, after all, they studied countless hours for a PhD and have wracked up thousands of dollars in debt to learn supposedly scientific techniques that are infallible, and nothing will shake them from this conviction because their livelihoods depend on it.

Therefore, if you share your beliefs about society or politics to the therapist, you will get absolutely nowhere if it contravenes the therapist's program. Because you are not viewed as an actual human being borne from experience during "treatment." You are viewed instead as an object that has not been sufficiently socialized or manipulated into a particular way of thinking and/or behaving.

In CBT, there is an assumption that what the patient presents in the clinic in terms of their affect is the remnant of a no-longer existing past. You might be anxious or depressed due to real-life, external factors, but it's just because of what happened in the past, and this no longer applies to the present. It is considered a turning point in CBT therapy when the patient agrees to the "move on," because "the past is the past." :feelshaha:

This highly specific interpretation of somebody's problems is considered applicable to nearly everyone, so sure are CBT "practitioners" of their ability to condition you without considering the context of your life and its history. And this attitude easily transfers onto your beliefs. The therapist will see your beliefs about society or politics as ultimately irrelevant, if not an impediment, because they are not being paid by insurance companies to "treat"/adjust society, but just the opposite, to "treat"/adjust you to society. And the idealized end-product, which is artificial and detached from experience, they call the "true self." :feelsclown:

It is notable that psychodynamic therapy concedes that the past is precisely what creates a person, but it still attempts to have you detach from the lessons of your life, and re-constitute you into an artificial end-product. You can find the same noxious, pseudo-Buddhist rhetoric among both psychologists who specialize in CBT and psychodynamics, and this boils down to: "you should not concern your petty little self with upsetting thoughts about reality; just be happy because of perceived stimuli -- the sights, sounds, and smells that surround you." Or what they call "mindfulness," in another counterfactual phrase. :feelsclown:

In CBT "therapy," there are three main planks to "treatment," and these ironically accord with a trifecta of mental pathologies despite being meant to bolster mental health.

First of all, there is a fetish in CBT for supposed logical fallacies (or "distortions") in your thinking process, which is in the purview of nitpicking autists who engage in online debates. It takes on a legitimately autistic quality when the CBT therapist interprets your hyperbole and other figures of speech as cognitive distortions :feelshaha:

Secondly, CBT therapy is based on the Eastern Mystic notion that there is no reality, only perception. And that perception is open to interpretation and re-interpretation. Or what is called "re-framing" in the therapy. This dream-like orientation towards the world is schizophrenic in essence (but, of course, you are ultimately meant to conform to the perspective of your therapist, and thus of soyciety, despite all the presumed ways of viewing the world -- only then are you "cured") :feelsugh:

Thirdly, CBT therapy holds the attainment of goals as its highest priority. This is not only indicative of how it serves the capitalist cult of productivity, but how capitalism and psychopathy are synonymous. For goal-oriented thinking is known to underlie the psychopathic personality, and it is so desirous to capitalism that learning about goals is one of the first lessons school children are taught in their academic careers (I remember being taught about goals in the 1st grade). And this lesson is restated in CBT.

probably but don't get diagnoesed cause they will charge u for theray and meds which they force u to go to and take

"better to leave schizophrenia untreated rather than get professional help" :feelswhat:

@Friezacel take the advice of @To koniec, who he himself has schizophrenia and knows what he's talking about, and ignore what the edgy zoomer faggots in this thread are telling you.
It seems like this type of "schizophrenia" is caused by social isolation. If he gets a diagnosis they will do therapy and medication both of which won't address the actual cause behind his symptoms.

Antipsychotics might be useful in an emergency.

It seems like this type of "schizophrenia" is caused by social isolation. If he gets a diagnosis they will do therapy and medication both of which won't address the actual cause behind his symptoms.

Antipsychotics might be useful in an emergency.
I thought this as well, but he doesn't want to interact with any other people. unfortunately, I dont think he will change his mind, the schizos that believe the jews control therapy and medication got to him. This place is the worst if you want to discuss serious problems unrelated to inceldom. Worst thing is, they're feeding his paranoia by telling him normies are plotting against ugly people. These edgy zoomer faggots see this shit as a joke

I thought this as well, but he doesn't want to interact with any other people. unfortunately, I dont think he will change his mind, the schizos that believe the jews control therapy and medication got to him. This place is the worst if you want to discuss serious problems unrelated to inceldom. Worst thing is, they're feeding his paranoia by telling him normies are plotting against ugly people. These edgy zoomer faggots see this shit as a joke
It's not that we don't want to interact with other people.

And normies certainly don't like ugly or autistic people. They just usually don't care enough and have too much to lose.

probably but don't get diagnoesed cause they will charge u for theray and meds which they force u to go to and take
Insurance covers cost

If you're this aware, then I'd say you probably don't tbh: I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word for it, but I think I recalled hearing that if you are this self-aware, then you're probably not a schizo.

If you're this aware, then I'd say you probably don't tbh: I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word for it, but I think I recalled hearing that if you are this self-aware, then you're probably not a schizo.
I have always been very self aware

Ok. So what you describe might be signes of many other psychological problems, not only schizophrenia. Has anyoone in your family been diagnised with schizophrenia? Considering schizophrenia can pass genetically its important to acknowladge

I think you're just paranoid.

I'm ok in the streets and in the day but at night sometimes I get really fucking paranoid someone's about to break in or some sort of monster is about to spawn (I know it sounds stupid :feelsbadman:) . Sometimes my gut tells me to keep my knife within reach while I'm chilling at home.

It doesn't sound like schizophrenia in your case, idk your stats or your life but it's probably just trauma from bullying or paranoia if you're small/weak.