Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do i have schizophrenia ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Maybe some schizocels can tell me ?

I dont wanna get diagnosed because then id probably have to visit the doctor and psychatrist a gorillion times to get a diagnosis. I dont hear voices or have hallucinations but im always very paranoid. Im sometimes convinced that people conspire against me to see me suffer. When im going outside for whatever reason i regularly look behind my back to make sure no one is attacking me. Im also paranoid when i see big groups of guys because i think theyll beat me up or stab me. I already ruined or ended some friendships because im paranoid that these people want to hurt me.

I'm around same, probably paranoid schizophrenia. I never heard voices or had hallucinations. I think school bullying contributed to it a lot.

I think I am too but I am too scared to know this. I keep seeing my AI girls around me.

When im going outside for whatever reason i regularly look behind my back to make sure no one is attacking me. Im also paranoid when i see big groups of guys because i think theyll beat me up or stab me.
thats not schizophrenia thats being alert of your surroundings, nothing wrong with that

I think I am too but I am too scared to know this. I keep seeing my AI girls appearing in my head.
Im not too scared but i dont wanna make a dozen appointments

I'm around same, probably paranoid schizophrenia. I never heard voices or had hallucinations. I think school bullying contributed to it a lot.
brootal

thats not schizophrenia thats being alert of your surroundings, nothing wrong with that
Where does being aware stop and where does unreasonable paranoia start ?

i will have to go to another city using a train in a few days, it will be a torture for me :feelsree:

155498694114875869.jpg

you show very heavy signs, better go to a psychiatrist. You don't have to make a billion visits, diagnosis happen relatively fast. Do it now before you get too paranoid and start attacking some poor bystander because you thought they're the government trying to kidnap you

you show very heavy signs, better go to a psychiatrist. You don't have to make a billion visits, diagnosis happen relatively fast. Do it now before you get too paranoid and start attacking some poor bystander because you thought they're the government trying to kidnap you
Im non violent

Im non violent
you might become violent if you feel like your life is in danger, but if you feel confident that you wouldn't, then don't go. Social isolation has been shown to cause schizophrenia like symptoms, so maybe doing some group hobbies can help you out.

you might become violent if you feel like your life is in danger, but if you feel confident that you wouldn't, then don't go. Social isolation has been shown to cause schizophrenia like symptoms, so maybe doing some group hobbies can help you out.
You really expect an .is user to have a social circle ? Just fucking lol

You really expect an .is user to have a social circle ? Just fucking lol
I didn't say to get a social circle, I said to get a group hobbie. I meant to do hobbies which involves you interacting with other groups of people. You could do martial arts or start learning an instrument with other people. I ain't telling you to make friends, but interacting with other people could help you

I didn't say to get a social circle, I said to get a group hobbie. I meant to do hobbies which involves you interacting with other groups of people. You could do martial arts or start learning an instrument with other people. I ain't telling you to make friends, but interacting with other people could help you
I am an Aspie, im hated everywhere i go, no matter what i do or how well i try to adapt

I am an Aspie, im hated everywhere i go, no matter what i do or how well i try to adapt
I also have autism. You're not hated, this is more paranoia. What do you base it on, that people hate you? I personally stay quiet and seldom speak, and people show no hatred towards me. They show indifference. I think you might have ptsd from being bullied, which causes you to have thoughts of everyone hating you and making fun of you.

i'm myself schizophrenic ( no kidding diagnosed for 9 years now ) and you should contat psychiatrist for sure

also what's you age, schizophrenia usually start to appear at late teens

im myself on spectrum and schizophrenic, i saw once studies of some weak links between both diseases

I have the same things as him. Should I also go to a psychiatrist?

I have the same things as him. Should I also go to a psychiatrist?
yes, the sooner you get treatment, the better. Tell them you're worried you might have schizophrenia and want to get diagnosed

I was called a 'schizophrenic' by someone and I'm very suspicious towards other people.

yes, the sooner you get treatment, the better. Tell them you're worried you might have schizophrenia and want to get diagnosed
You’re kidding me right ?

Which people you think are conspiring against you? People you know or just random people in public?

Which people you think are conspiring against you? People you know or just random people in public?
People i know. I sometimes think they conspire against me to make my life as difficult as possible

People i know. I sometimes think they conspire against me to make my life as difficult as possible
Then it sounds like you have paranoia schizophrenia, but fortunately it's not severe.

Then it sounds like you have paranoia schizophrenia, but fortunately it's not severe.
brootal, so schizophrenia without hallus and hearing voices also exist ?

brootal, so schizophrenia without hallus and hearing voices also exist ?
Yes there are two types, one is hallucinatory schizophrenia and the other is delusional schizophrenia.

Yes there are two types, one is hallucinatory schizophrenia and the other is delusional schizophrenia.
never began for me, i already have 2 mental illnesses diagnosed and i probably even have a third one

Im sometimes convinced that people conspire against me to see me suffer.
That's because it is so. They want us ugly guys dead, they're against us.

if you have to ask, you don't

don't waste money + time on a therapist, better to LDAR than visit those retards

When I had a job I was having those paranoid thoughts as well. One coworker offered me a snack and I was almost convinced it was the equivalent of giving the little white boy a honey bunny in prison, indebting him so you can demand services from him in the future. I was thinking about how I would attack him and think about scenarios where people would gang up on me in areas without security cameras. All that happened in reality was him offering me some food.

That's because it is so. They want us ugly guys dead, they're against us.
true tbh normies are tribalistic and collude to exclude + belittle incels

maybe he is just understanding this subconsciously

don't waste money + time on a therapist, better to LDAR than visit those retards
"better to leave schizophrenia untreated rather than get professional help" :feelswhat:

@Friezacel take the advice of @To koniec, who he himself has schizophrenia and knows what he's talking about, and ignore what the edgy zoomer faggots in this thread are telling you.

"better to leave schizophrenia untreated rather than get professional help" :feelswhat:

@Friezacel take the advice of @To koniec, who he himself has schizophrenia and knows what he's talking about, and ignore what the edgy zoomer faggots in this thread are telling you.
Whats his advice ? I have him on ignore

a) he is probably not schizophrenic
b) 'muh professional help' lol
c) therapists are servants of feminist society, who aim to make people conform and discourage wrongthink. they are not our friends

ignore what the edgy zoomer faggots in this thread are telling you.
am not zoomer, retard

but you are still an obvious infiltrator

Whats his advice ? I have him on ignore
idrc but I think their paranoia is much worse than yours, they were banned earlier for doxxing users bc they believed some anti-incel rando who named them as 'accomplices' in a LARP

you should be giving them advice jfl

Last edited: