Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do I count as a ricecel as a hapa who look more asian than white?

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have asian nose, greenish eyes and brown hair

Last edited:
not really, ive seen 25% Gooks, and they still don't look 100% white. gooky features are hard to bleach, it takes generations, i think 10-15% is where you need it to be so you can consider them white passing
It's always the worst genes that take time to get rid of.:dafuckfeels: But I was just saying, it's possible (technically) for a Hapa to look mostly White, but it's quite rare. But when you have a fully White parent and a Hapa parent, your chances of looking completely White are much higher. It's kind of like have a blue-eyed parent and a brown-eyed parent with one blue-eyed parent. There is a very high chance of you getting bue eyed, even though they are recessive.

not really, ive seen 25% Gooks, and they still don't look 100% white. gooky features are hard to bleach, it takes generations, i think 10-15% is where you need it to be so you can consider them white passing
Another example with a half Black half White mother and a 100% White father.

Here's a woman of a White dad and a Hapa mother.

She can easily claim to be White.