Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now understnd why white women prefer ethnics over whites

Interracial relationships are very rare here even if Poland is seen as one easiest white countries, OP is low iq ethnic like usual for him

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

stfu cuck
Dunno boyo, Poland has very few nonwhites in the first place so there obviously won't be that many interracial couples, even if the women would want it.

STFU racist
fuck you racist devil
Ngfnztnzt

whats this?
I couldn't find the "Men Discussing Things" meme so I screenshot and added a speech bubble to this random photo of a political meeting I found, to show the level of discussion on this forum:feelsthink::hax:.

There's truth to what he's saying, I'll give him that

But 50%? Jfl, not true

I live in the United States, and see a very solid amount of BMWF couples, I have also seen some HMWF couples- yet those are less common than the former.

Another factor, is that perhaps mixed couples have more kids

Take a look at this:

65686218addf9b6e

@Regenerator

EE & the Balkans, which are White, have tons of ethnics geomaxx there:

There's truth to what he's saying, I'll give him that

But 50%? Jfl, not true

I live in the United States, and see a very solid amount of BMWF couples, I have also seen some HMWF couples- yet those are less common than the former.

Another factor, is that perhaps mixed couples have more kids

Take a look at this:

View attachment 1275972

@Regenerator

EE & the Balkans, which are White, have tons of ethnics geomaxx there:

Slavs are getting cucked by ethnics, pretty brutal.

Slavs are getting cucked by ethnics, pretty brutal.
Yeah I know

Same is kinda happening to White Americans here- not so much WASPs but more so the "lower-tier" ones such as Irish, Italians, French, etc.

>inb4 "muh Slavs aren't White" copers, who almost always are literally shitskin curries who think they can decide who is White & who isn't from their shack in Shitskinistan

Credits to @Rapist for that

I couldn't find the "Men Discussing Things" meme so I screenshot and added a speech bubble to this random photo of a political meeting I found, to show the level of discussion on this forum:feelsthink::hax:.
The discussion on this forum is most disappointing at times- low-IQ, reductive, and oftentimes bait

God, I cannot even have a decent discussion/thread or whatever without someone derailing it or spamming the same shit over & over & over again

Last edited:
Yeah I know

Same is kinda happening to White Americans here- not so much WASPs but more so the "lower-tier" ones such as Irish, Italians, French, etc.

>inb4 "muh Slavs aren't White" copers, who almost always are literally shitskin curries who think they can decide who is White & who isn't from their shack in Shitskinistan
Race mixing & interracial dating should be illegal.

Race mixing & interracial dating should be illegal.
I agree, and yes that includes banning White guys from dating Noodles

I'm even against certain groups within groups mixing with each other: In fact, I'm willing to bet White Americans who are mote mixed internally with other groups are more fucked up than others

I agree, and yes that includes banning White guys from dating Noodles

I'm even against certain groups within groups mixing with each other: In fact, I'm willing to bet White Americans who are mote mixed internally with other groups are more fucked up than others
There's no benefit to it & at the end of the day everyone loses. If everyone decided to race mix all races of the world would go extinct within a few generations. Apart from WMBF (Which is rare) Interracial couples aren't even successful long term.