Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I belong here?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I want to know if I am incel enough to be here. I'm a 6'0 (182 cm) white (as snow) guy and this is how my eye area looks like

20230227 121343

So, Reddit, am I an incel?

yes, you don't have A10 eyes or light brown hair. never began, especially if non-NT. 6'0 is manlet in 2023 :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

yes, you don't have A10 eyes or light brown hair. never began, especially if non-NT. 6'0 is manlet in 2023 :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
OVER FOR "DEFINING ERAS AND CHANGING HISTORY"-CELS :feelskek:

Depends how the rest of your face looks like.

I want to know if I am incel enough to be here. I'm a 6'0 (182 cm) white (as snow) guy and this is how my eye area looks like

View attachment 712796

Hes fakecel but that pic is clearly angle frauded and squint frauded

Of course bro, you have dark brown eyes, therefore you are a truecel, like this guy:
caio-castro.jpg

View attachment 712796

Wear blue contacts. You look lean in your photograph.

Your SMV depends mainly on your jawline as you're 6 foot, White, and have a good eye area. But a shit jawline can still make you a Truecel.

you're white, go away.

it's over for everyone but you

Unironically what 99% of this forum is these days.
Literally nearly 30% of this forum's users (in a poll) are over 183cm.
There are regular posts of ethnics complaining that they're between 175cm and 185cm, despite the fact that if you're over 175cm, you are a tallfag in the vast majority of non-White countries.

Last edited:
you are white and still have those brown shitty eyes , fucking brutal
i am deathnic but have those colors :
360 F 84802503 ArLjFzc5lpdDJuKaX9jy5eJE37LuFreG