Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do guys even want relationships anymore?

Yes. Most of us are affection and touch starved.

I do because I am a mid-late 30s virgin incel that's only ever kissed one femoid in my life and it was a pity kiss on the lips.

I am half a human because I never experienced anything close to those things, and thus wander through this life as a husk.

still wish I could have a girl who cared for me to be a companion, share intimacy and all, but honestly, I wouldn't even trust the legitimacy of it anymore,

We humans need companionship, affection, touch, intimacy, etc. In addition to coitus (in-out part of sex) in order to be healthy.

Monks can transcend that, but I don't know how.

I want both, but the urge to fuck needs fucking out of me first.

My only chances are in life sim videogames.

I want both, but the urge to fuck needs fucking out of me first.
Your first timr having sex would look like you're raping her like an ogre viking in full thrust, not giving her any respite (in Wessex 1082).

Your first timr having sex would look like you're raping her like an ogre viking in full thrust, not giving her any respite (in Wessex 1082).
I am Uhtred, son of uhtred.

Monks can transcend that, but I don't know how.
I'm skeptic even of that, or asexuality for that matter, nowadays. Monks frequently have homosexual sex.

Even Paul the apostle, who wasn't married, wrote thigns like:

Romans 7:19 KJV For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

I doubt he overcame sexual sin 100%.

If you are looking for a proper, loving and traditional relationship in this Chad worshipping world where women have a lot more rights then good luck playing the gamble.
i would hate to get cucked

It's a double-edged sword I think. On one hand I do but on the other do I want to be a paypig for used goods just so she can have an easy coast after getting railed by 450 men in her 20s?