Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Girls who Use Public Transportation Hate their Life?

Masculinist

Masculinist

Greycel
★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
94
Just lol at riding a metro or a bus or something and finding 80% of the men that ride it disgusting. I'm sure they hate themselves for not being able to obtain a rich obedient bf that would take them to work or school or whereever the fuck she goes every day. The metro is pretty crowded and I'm always surrounded with dudes. Not sure how the average FHO doesn't have syncope episodes from the disgust she feels.
 
That's why they are one the phone during the ride in order to keep their mind off the surounding subhumans.
 
Of course they hate their life. They're simply biding their time until they can sink their claws into a car owning Chad. On a related note, if you are over the age of 16 and don't own a car that you drive on a daily basis, you have 0% chance with girls. Some might say they don't care, but the fucking second you say you're carless you're done.
 
women get free rides to everywhere.
 
Women should be banned from public transport.
They cause incels like me great anxiety and distress.
 
That's why they rather stand than sit next to me.
 
They dont stop looking at their phones all the way
 
kodoku said:
They dont stop looking at their phones all the way

Wrong. 



Some of them read books like fifty shades of grey.
 
My sister told me that she and her friends have been groped and catcalled multiple times on public transport. If a woman can avoid taking the metro there is no reason to use it.
 
When you get stuck with 3 Roasties (2 in front facing you, 1 to the side), where are you suppose to keep your eyes? Out of the window the whole ride? That kills my neck. On your phone? I get nauseous.
.
I always get an empty spot at the start of the ride, then more people get on.
 
It's probably the only way a lot of incels can even touch an FHO. The low inhibition ones can try groping or brushing against them. Some of them even have a fetish for that.

I hate crowds and commuting though. I'd rather hermitcel.
 
That why having a car add 1 point to your look. So if you are 6, with a car you are 7 in the eyes of girls who use public transportation. However, if you are doomed no car can save your ugly ass except maybe Rolls-Royce.
 
I've seen chads get numbers from bus sluts.
 
Cope. They love getting the tube and taking creeper shots of Chad to post on tubecrush
 
lol when they sit next to you and you see the disgust on their face
 
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/tVeqNuHcb-I[/video]

thoughts etc.?
 
In Brasil exists facebook pages where femoids take photos of chads and chadlites on bus and post the photos on these pages. No need to say more.
 
Dingus_Incel said:
My sister told me that she and her friends have been groped and catcalled multiple times on public transport.

My bad.

I get bored on long rides.
 
Idk, but it made me hate my life. So glad I have a car.
 
NekoStance said:
Cope. They love getting the tube and taking creeper shots of Chad to post on tubecrush

Damn, I didn't know that was a thing.
 
Valinor said:
Of course they hate their life. They're simply biding their time until they can sink their claws into a car owning Chad. On a related note, if you are over the age of 16 and don't own a car that you drive on a daily basis, you have 0% chance with girls. Some might say they don't care, but the fucking second you say you're carless you're done.

Oh that is so true yet so many women are crazy liberals who want us to pay attention to the climate change hoax. Women are so incredibly dumb and self-contradicting.
 
CopingGymcel said:
When you get stuck with 3 Roasties (2 in front facing you, 1 to the side), where are you suppose to keep your eyes? Out of the window the whole ride? That kills my neck. On your phone? I get nauseous.
.
I always get an empty spot at the start of the ride, then more people get on.

You stare right at the sluts until they get uncomfortable and move, giving you your space back. The one good thing about being an incel is that sometimes you get this burst of autism induced "I don't give a fuck" attitude since you know you're going to spend the rest of your life fucking a doll anyway, so who cares about a bunch of walking wombs?
 
My anxiety was so bad at one point that I paid for a cab to and from work for weeks. Probably lost a couple hundred bucks that could've been used elsewhere.
 
Valinor said:
Of course they hate their life. They're simply biding their time until they can sink their claws into a car owning Chad. On a related note, if you are over the age of 16 and don't own a car that you drive on a daily basis, you have 0% chance with girls. Some might say they don't care, but the fucking second you say you're carless you're done.

What if I use my mom car or rent one?
 
QuantumDummy said:
My anxiety was so bad at one point that I paid for a cab to and from work for weeks. Probably lost a couple hundred bucks that could've been used elsewhere.

I suppose you can get away with using your mom's car as long as you never tell a bitch that you don't own it. I can't tell you how many sluts dropped me instantly (would've done so once they saw my face but whatever) when I said I don't own my own car. 

Now I'm trying my hardest to get a shitty Corolla so that I can run roasties down in the street like our God ER.
 
BlackPill47 said:
Damn, I didn't know that was a thing.

Oh yes, in 2017 women are becoming just as predatory as men, in their hunting of ideal mate

Better? Worse? You make the call
 
crazy liberals who want us to pay attention to the climate change hoax. Women are so incredibly dumb and self-contradicting.

1695592725938

1695592755867


1695592789671

1695592859766
 
In Brasil exists facebook pages where femoids take photos of chads and chadlites on bus and post the photos on these pages. No need to say more.
This is 2017 but soo bruuutal. Does this still happen??
 

Similar threads

Foremostfiend
Replies
15
Views
882
Vlarke
Vlarke
jonthesperg
Replies
10
Views
1K
Namtriz912
Namtriz912
comradespiderman29
Replies
42
Views
1K
Stupid Clown
Stupid Clown
N
Replies
2
Views
470
Julaybib
Julaybib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top