Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do gay guys have the same primal instinctive hatred for ugly men that women do?

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
I just wondered, because it's known by a decent amount of incels now that women have this inbuilt biological drive to hate ugly men and even want them to die or something, but is it the same for gay men who are attracted to males? How do gays feel about ugly people? Do they have that pure visceral hatred and disgust for ugly men that women have?

No, they don't, because men are not foids.

But why are you asking this question? If you want to turn faggot this is the wrong place to be.

But why are you asking this question? If you want to turn faggot this is the wrong place to be.
I just wondered that's all, about how males and females both feel about ugly men on a primal level

I just wondered that's all, about how males and females both feel about ugly men on a primal level
Ah got it, I reported the thread a few mins ago tho jfl, sorry about that, I hope you don't get banned or anything.

Lookism is everywhere, but, the difference is that gay males looks after dominance/dimorphism cues more meaning they care less about your facial aesthetics than females do, since they're not going to reproduce of course so only females search more for genetic superiority signs (short answer ; no).

Last edited:
No. The fact that ugly gay guys get laid all the time is pretty self-explanatory

Considering they're looking at angry growler buttholes I'd have to guess no lol.

Lookism is everywhere, but, the difference is that gay males looks after dominance/dimorphism cues more meaning they care less about your facial aesthetics than females do, since they're not going to reproduce of course so only females search more for genetic superiority signs (short answer ; no).

Gay guys would fuck almost anything

no idea, because i am not a faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back