Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do foids want be raped?

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
One of my truecel friend told me that young girls fantasize about being raped. What do you guys think is it true?

One of my truecel friend told me that young girls fantasize about being raped. What do you guys think is it true?
Giga based trucel friend. Foids want to be raped beaten and treated like meatholes

Giga based trucel friend. Foids want to be raped beaten and treated like meatholes
He was the one who blackpilled me interesting part is he didnt know that blackpill and incels exist at all

Ask my half-cousins...they are naturally attracted to Dark Triad males.

just refer to earlier posts instead of making a new one. do some digging.

Ask my half-cousins...they are naturally attracted to Dark Triad males.
I will make a post about darktriad and explain there if your incel and have a darktriad personality foids will call you a creep

Only by Chads.

I will make a post about darktriad and explain there if your incel and have a darktriad personality foids will call you a creep

My half-cousin seeks freedom. Do you wish to connect with her?

by attractive males? Yes.

Yes. I knew a foid who literally tweeted that she wanted to be raped by some rapper nig