Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do extroverts not have any self-awareness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Two landwhale foids get on the bus. There are plenty of open seats in the back but they decide to plop their fat asses down next to already occupied seats, disrupting their peace and personal space.

Then foid 1 proceeds to spend the entire bus ride loudly talking to foid 2 about this new diet she was recommended by the doctor. Complaining about how she can't eat hard cheese, garlic powder, and gluten.

Even some of the other foids on the bus were giving them dirty looks, but they literally were in their own world while assaulting the rest of us with their obesity and grating voices.

How can extroverts, especially foids, lack this much self-awareness?

How can extroverts, especially foids, lack this much self-awareness?

Foids don't really need self-awareness; males will excuse their every action.

Foids don't really need self-awareness; males will excuse their every action.
I wonder if a day would come when I would be low inhib enough to tell these noisemakers to shut the fuck up and let everyone ride the bus in peace.

I wonder if a day would come when I would be low inhib enough to tell these noisemakers to shut the fuck up and let everyone ride the bus in peace.
That's the day chad white knight breaks your legs

They get constant positive reinforcement for being either female or Chad.

Do extroverts not have any self-awareness?​

I think not. When I was loud and extroverted, I had no knowledge of my failos and how ugly I was. I believe it was at 14/15 that I became aware of my shitty circumstances. For most normies though, they don't reach this state until 30 lol