Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do darviands have better SMV than light skin curries

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Currys who are light skin claim to be white

No, the "BBC bull" thing is a meme; they look like intermixed dark brown shitskins for the most part, and the majority of whites recognize them as such. Most of the more attractive curries I see are lightskin moggers, it's pretty obvious as to why. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
No, the "BBC bull" thing is a meme; they look like intermixed shitskins and the majority of whites recognize them as such. Most of the more attractive curries I see are lightskin moggers, it's pretty obvious as to why. :feelsjuice:
It’s over for darviands like me mang

No, the "BBC bull" thing is a meme; they look like intermixed dark brown shitskins for the most part, and the majority of whites recognize them as such. Most of the more attractive curries I see are lightskin moggers, it's pretty obvious as to why. :feelsjuice:
Women love darker men.

Women love darker men.
Not the dark brown mutt-type curry pheno Dravidians have, and definitely not over the tan lightskin skin tone. :feelsjuice: