Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only slavs can be incels

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Niggers, curries, mutts, arabs and ricecels have higher smv than we.

cope harder

99% of curries here would prefered being born as slav

cope harder

Only ugly people can be incels

Mostly of them looks kinda same

cope harder

In all fairness all curries online outside of the west are fakecels since 93% of marriages are arranged in India and if a curry has internet access they're wealthier than 40% of their country.

if a curry has internet access they're wealthier than 40% of their country.
Cope. Everyone here has cheap internet here since Jio in 2016

I'm slavic (bosniak) living in france and i attest dude westerners don't like us in general , to them we are just cheap labor subhumans and they don't see us as anything else and we are ugly in general indeed compared to western men , stblackopscel is a bosniak from france too from what i remember. People often talk about curries and arabs blacks ok i get it it is true but slavic men are almost never mentionned as an unattractive race for women overall and it is true , i knew only one serbian chad here having success where i live all of the other ones were struggling and it's the same for bosniaks lol. And balkan slavs are especially ugly , and even , we're not even pure slavs but a mix of several races that ran through the balkans.
Only thing we can have is height eventually and even our height isn't anything special in countries like germany or scandinavian countries.

I'm slavic (bosniak)
are you muslim?

we're not even pure slavs but a mix of several races that ran through the balkans.
depends, but i get your point

Only thing we can have is height eventually and even our height isn't anything special in countries like germany or scandinavian countries.
where i live 6ft for men is below average:feelsmega:

we're still ethnics, but everything, literally everything is better than being curry

are you muslim?

depends, but i get your point

where i live 6ft for men is below average:feelsmega:

we're still ethnics, but everything, literally everything is better than being curry
Muslim by origin but i'm not personnaly muslim i'm agnostic without a religion and my parents don't care about religion either , i mean look at the balkans and all of the races that are there , if you take ex yu countries it gets more homogenous ethnically , serbs , bosniaks , croats etc are almost basically the same people just separated by religion and ideology , but if you take the whole balkans it's just a huge mix of ethnicities , maybe one of the most ethnically diverse places in the world if you really think about it regions like that are rare. being tall is ok but that alone is not enough , face , being lean , no baldness etc are to take into account and balkancels in general lack in that domain.
Curry and south east asia men are cursed but we're not very far away no one ever mentions east europecels , imagine all of the incels out there right now because of chadlet passport bros clapping some slavic slut cheeks. Shit that's even my goal when i ll end my looksmaxxing journey i'll probably go to the czech republic i might have some chances there and i'm not talking about hookers but i feel bad for the local incel guys tho......But at the same time i have no choice we are invisible to the eyes of western women , we were sold a dream and it's just not the case. If you want to come to the west come for work and money but dating here is over for good.