Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do cucks have a better quality of life than incels?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
Even though we have more dignity than them because we don't act like betas whose sole purpose is to please foids, at the end of the day they're more accepted by (((society))) and have generally better lives. However, the blackpill is the objective, ugly truth. This all comes down to the question of whether there's any value in choosing a bad reality over a comforting lie. As I sit here lonely and miserable, I question this philosophical dilemma.

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)

cucks might have slight bursts of dopamine orbitting foids but they'll be depressed after 30 and wonder why their lives are shit. we realized the truth sooner and indulge in our copes, so we wont be hit by the truth as hard in our 40s when our gold-digging wives leave us.

at the end of the day they're more accepted by (((society))) and have generally better lives.
That's like saying a fatass who sits at home all day eating chocolate has a better life than someone on a healthy diet and exercises. Cucks are mentally sick.

cucks might have slight bursts of dopamine orbitting foids but they'll be depressed after 30 and wonder why their lives are shit. we realized the truth sooner and indulge in our copes, so we wont be hit by the truth as hard in our 40s when our gold-digging wives leave us.
That's exactly it. It really is nothing more than dopamine bursts. We just need to derive our own sources of dopamine hits through various copes, and these copes won't end up divorce raping us.

They'll get to have children and watch them grow

They have better lives however they have a lot to lose, they also end up way worse than us in the long run. Usually cucks get married and then get divorced raped in the long run, and then that's when their lives turn to absolute shit.

Incels have more benefits such as not going insane talking to foids all the time, low rates of STDs, you save more money etc.

They get to watch their offsprings turn into cucks and sluts. Like father like son.bidwhey. that is a tattoo design.

Not really, the majority of us here aren't openly incel IRL, we just put on a mask in front of normies, but we aren't getting cucked and being used left and right, so socially speaking we're doing better then they are. When normies use the ol' relationship and sex BS to insult me, i use their own bluepill bs and shitty platitudes against them, and the social pressure they exert on themselves does the work for me, they either agree with me to virtue signal, or they disagree and get shamed by other white knights and cucks. Oh, and i won't be betabuxxing, won't settle down for no bitchy-ass foid, and i won't be divorce raped.

So yeah, for incels, the blackpill is a blessing in disguise, although it is some heavy shit, it immunizes you from all of that bs.

Idk but I 10000% am unwilling to be a cuck.

Ignorance is bliss. However Ive dealt with choosing the hard path over easy several times in my life out of respect for my dignity and values. And being a cuck is the lowest echelon of what a male could be. I cant chose to be incel, but a cuck can chose whether or not they are a cuck. I cant call one a man. But many men are incels.

Being a cuck is an unpardonable sin.

To be fair, Most cucks probably still get laid once or twice a month, so there's that. I wouldn't say they have better quality of life, though, because on some level they must realize that tyrone and stacy are both silently laughing at them. My experience dealing with numale soyboys is that if you talk to them in a context where their guard is down (ie not reddit, twitter, etc) they're pretty easily offended and prone to outbursts if you accidentally say something that makes them feel emasculated. They have to constantly make a conscious effort to suppress that frustration.