Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Blackpilled normies exist or they are just a myth?

Do Blackpilled normies exist or they are just a myth?

• yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Very small percentage, maybe 0.01% of normies

They can exist in the sense that they know the theory. They'll never experience what it's like to be on the losing side of the blackpill though, just like I can only guess how someone who's both a manlet and 1/10 ugly feels.

Depends on your definition of "being blackpilled"
Looksmaximus is even above normie in terms of looks and he's arguably more blackilled than some users on this forum.

Define "normie"

They can exist in the sense that they know the theory. They'll never experience what it's like to be on the losing side of the blackpill though, just like I can only guess how someone who's both a manlet and 1/10 ugly feels.
what about normies who got cheated by their gf because of chad. Some of then adhere to the blue pill but i guess a bunch of them get their eyes opened to the blackpill :blackpill:

Yes, I see no reason why being a normie would prevent them from being blackpilled

Yes, half this forum are white, average height to tall, normie looking men. :society:

Chads.is didn’t get its name from nowhere.

Last edited:
ofc, there are some on this forum. in lookism related forums you'll also find actual chads.

there's a difference between being blackpilled and incel. even chad can be blackpilled.

what about normies who got cheated by their gf because of chad. Some of then adhere to the blue pill but i guess a bunch of them get their eyes opened to the blackpill :blackpill:
That'st he closest they'll get to experiencing the blackpill. It's not perfect but it's something at least.

Only :blackpill: incels are non-cucks, every normie and incel-in-denial is a cuck