Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do blackpill/incel videos become outdated?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I find myself skipping a lot of blackpill videos on youtube older than a few years as things keep getting worse, a video from 2012 seems like the good old days compared to today or the guy will say something that seems very outdated in today's dating market.

How long does the average blackpill video take to become outdated?

I don't watch any blackpill content anymore tbh, everything that needs to be said has been. Just like on this forum. If its someone's specific personal experiences, r.e inceldom then I might give it a watch/ or read if its a thread on here.

But just general BP explanations/ analysis I cba with.

I never watched blackpill videos on YT, i got all my info from this forum and the Incel wiki.

Yes. Newly-made patches/hotfixes usually come out every now and then.

It’s an ongoing field of science. Older info is less relative or accurate, newer info is newly discovered and robust, more relative, or just overall better developed as logic.

Truth doesn't have an expiry date.

If its someone's specific personal experiences, r.e inceldom then I might give it a watch/ or read if its a thread on here.

But just general BP explanations/ analysis I cba with.
That's generally the types of video I like to watch eg some ugly guy sitting in front of a camera just talking about his life experiences, not some Hamza type guy producing blackpill content he can monetize.
I never watched blackpill videos on YT, i got all my info from this forum and the Incel wiki.
Not even guys just talking about their life experiences?
Yes. Newly-made patches/hotfixes usually come out every here and there.
kek
It’s an ongoing field of science. Older info is less relative or accurate, newer info is newly discovered and robust, more relative, or just overall better developed as logic.
I guess it's just depressing how exponentially worse it's getting, slow at first but faster and faster.
Truth doesn't have an expiry date.
But the dating market is a lot worse now than it was during the 2000's and early 2010's, at least in my opinion.

But the dating market is a lot worse now than it was during the 2000's and early 2010's, at least in my opinion.
That's true as well. Of course, I can't talk about experience due to being part of 2000 generation.

I only watch blackpill videos of Millenia Thinker

That's true as well. Of course, I can't talk about experience due to being part of 2000 generation.
I think dating apps were the nail in the coffin, once they hit the scene suddenly ugly-average guys who could've had fun with some low tier Becky were suddenly tossed to the curb.
I only watch blackpill videos of Millenia Thinker
Oh yes I watch them occasionally, ever watched a thinking ape video?

I've seen a few of those.

They are quite short compared to the blackpill science ones.
What are some good blackpill science channels? I mostly stopped seeking those after a while and favoured the ugly guys talking about shit that's gone on in their lives.

It's "water is wet" at this point.

What are some good blackpill science channels? I mostly stopped seeking those after a while and favoured the ugly guys talking about shit that's gone on in their lives.
By Blackpill science channels i meant just the most popular blackpill channels like IncelTV and that Slovakian guy (FaceLMS, something like that) and WW.

By Blackpill science channels i meant just the most popular blackpill channels like IncelTV and that Slovakian guy (FaceLMS, something like that) and WW.
Oh. Yeah I don't tend to watch those types anymore.

It isn't really outdated it's just you got used to the same points and proofs over and over again leave it for future upcoming incels

same, blackpill vids on youtube never really caught much of my attention.

most of it is utter crap, my videos included. i mostly watch sports related or music related stuff.

I find myself skipping a lot of blackpill videos on youtube older than a few years as things keep getting worse, a video from 2012 seems like the good old days compared to today or the guy will say something that seems very outdated in today's dating market.

How long does the average blackpill video take to become outdated?
ITV still holds up, so I'd say pre-2016 is the ancient times

Yes the NPCs get regular updates so their behavior changes with the new game versions