Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do autistic women actually exist?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have never seen an autistic women my entire life to prove that to be true.

Nope. A woman can’t be autistic. If so she is larping for the attention and simps and to play the victim card.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.. i am watching one in russian social network, but still - as some user said here, she is more windows nt than majority of niggas here

Although i am not sure about that, you need to talk to her personally to find out her true levels of windows nt, i think

They're like autistic chads.
Normies validate them all the time in the end you don't notice their tism

"Autism" is a just a word that psychologists made up to shame people who are not effeminate normie retards.

"Autism" is a just a word that psychologists made up to shame people who are not effeminate normie retards.
It's a spectrum of things caused by multiple factors and is tied with ADHD/anxiety so in a way you're right

Perhaps they exist, but soyciety makes them more valuable than autistic men. There are many proofs that autistic foids are more privileged than men

They dont exist

Perhaps they exist, but soyciety makes them more valuable than autistic men. There are many proofs that autistic foids are more privileged than men
i meet once 'weird' girl but even she had boyfriend :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes but they're closely guarded by NT men.

They probably exist, but they pass by unnoticed because society caters so much to them. Autistic women find jobs, date and have normal lives at the same rate that non-autistic women do.

Only men suffer the problems caused by autism.

Yes :feelsjuice: when I was in middle school there were a couple foids with severe autism although they were segmented off from the rest of the school

Yes and they are getting 6000 matches on tinder a day

They exist and they are insufferable. I worked with one and she had massive social anxiety that prevented her from getting any work done. At some point my boss asked me about her and I told him she was useless and she got fired.

No.

Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.

I have an autistic family member (female) who is a shut-in NEET hikkikomori with no friends/social life. It’s really rare but it exists.

They exist and they are insufferable. I worked with one and she had massive social anxiety that prevented her from getting any work done. At some point my boss asked me about her and I told him she was useless and she got fired.
Based Boss

Autistic women only want normies or chad-lites. ND men aren't even men in their eyes.

Autistic women only want normies or chad-lites. ND men aren't even men in their eyes.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159910652Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:00 AM CDT
"WHAT HAPPENED? " The thread creator decided to 'Hug' random individuals in order to surpass their friend during a deal of some kind and eventually attracted the attention of an infatuated female. Now the user is apparently condescending by acting as though their physical "Beauty" is useful other than to garner support from a group of narrow-minded and psychologically-underdeveloped adolescents. Of-course, this is under the assumption that the user isn't simply trying to receive entertainment by deceiving other users over a screen.
Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction. This is evident throughout society.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Re: Why does OT hate feminists?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181242283Thursday, January 07, 2016 4:04 PM CST
Simple: Feminists are narcissistic female individuals seeking to manipulate vulnerable males.

I have an autistic family member (female) who is a shut-in NEET hikkikomori with no friends/social life. It’s really rare but it exists.
Volcel for not fucking her.

Based. This makes me wonder how she was hired.

Not really, though. It's through affirmative action.

Foids can be autistic same as guys but...

...autism has zero effect on foids' infinite SMV, or her ability to function socially, since gynocentrism ensures that everybody everywhere she goes caters to her needs, and prioritizes her well-being.

An autistic foid can literally go about smearing shit everywhere, people will still open doors to her, treat her well, and try their best to provide whatever she requires and desires. The queue of simps and white knights will be immeasurable, and every possible opportunity will still fall on her lap.

Meanwhile an autistic non-Chad male is dispensed the worst treatment in soyciety, despised by normies and apparently hated by everyone.

Which brings me to the "muh social skills" meme.

In fact, normie foids have appalling social skills, on par with, or even lower than that of full-blown male spergs. What happens is that a male sperg is treated with contempt when he tries to interact nicely and normies go out of their way to make him feel inadequate an unwelcome; meanwhile foids (whether normie or autistic) only have to give the slightest hint that she will maybe find it pleasant to have such-and-such thing, action or event, that a queue of thirsty betas will instantly form to provide her with said thing. Foids don't need "social skills", and they often have zero or below-zero social skills. They only function in soyciety due to the just-exist cheat code. Proof of this fact, is the hilarious anecdotes from FTM trannies the day they go out "passing" as males and they suddenly notice people don't go out of their way to do things to her anymore.

Last edited:
a foid can have autism schizophrenia dementia and brain cancer at the same time and still have infinite smv

Tomoko?

In fact, normie foids have appalling social skills, on par with, or even lower than that of full-blown male spergs. What happens is that a male sperg is treated with contempt when he tries to interact nicely and normies go out of their way to make him feel inadequate an unwelcome; meanwhile foids (whether normie or autistic) only have to give the slightest hint that she will maybe find it pleasant to have such-and-such thing, action or event, that a queue of thirsty betas will instantly form to provide her with said thing. Foids don't need "social skills", and they often have zero or below-zero social skills. They only function in soyciety due to the just-exist cheat code. Proof of this fact, is the hilarious anecdotes from FTM trannies the day they go out "passing" as males and they suddenly notice people don't go out of their way to do things to her anymore.
Based, especially this part. Foids don't need to develop social skills, so they don't. This also applies to almost all self improvement they could do.

They technically can but it doesn’t affect them. Only other autists would even notice.

A guy I knew has a sister with aspegers. I interacted with her a few times and it was very clear she was aspie.

They probably exist, but they pass by unnoticed because society caters so much to them. Autistic women find jobs, date and have normal lives at the same rate that non-autistic women do.

Only men suffer the problems caused by autism.
Yes and they are getting 6000 matches on tinder a day
Foids can be autistic same as guys but...

...autism has zero effect on foids' infinite SMV, or her ability to function socially, since gynocentrism ensures that everybody everywhere she goes caters to her needs, and prioritizes her well-being.

An autistic foid can literally go about smearing shit everywhere, people will still open doors to her, treat her well, and try their best to provide whatever she requires and desires. The queue of simps and white knights will be immeasurable, and every possible opportunity will still fall on her lap.

Meanwhile an autistic non-Chad male is dispensed the worst treatment in soyciety, despised by normies and apparently hated by everyone.

I think it’s possible, but autistic women are cute and quirky while autistic men are creepy and need to be locked up.

They exist but it doesn't affect them.

I was in a psychiatric hospital with a foid that had aspergers. She was in a bisexual relationship with a nt woman.

I asked her for sex and she rejected me and I asked her why. She said I'm not her type and asked her to show me her type. It was literally a tall gigachad :feelsrope:

I was in a psychiatric hospital with a foid that had aspergers. She was in a bisexual relationship with a nt woman.

I asked her for sex and she rejected me and I asked her why. She said I'm not her type and asked her to show me her type. It was literally a tall gigachad :feelsrope:
You could've said you were a lesbian and had boom boom with her

if they don't see you as a women then tell them they're transphobic and cancel them on twitter

Darryl Hannah claims aspergers/spectrum

As someone that has an aspergers diagnosis, she does do a lot of hand talking, fidgeting, gives way to much information and tangents, isn't really making eye contact, and is monotone.

Much more rare than autistic men.

But of course they still get to live good, simple, and normal lives like all of the other foids.

Yes, but their autism doesn't affect at all their smv

I'll tell you a secret

autistic women despise autistic men.